Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Indira Institute of Management is a self-financed institute and it is situated in Pune. In the year of 1994, this institute was established under the patronage of Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES) and Indira Group of Institutes. This institute provides degree and doctoral courses in the discipline of Management.
Candidates can fill the application form on the basis of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State (State CET Cell) and Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra (DTE), guidelines and schedules under CAP (Centralized Allotment Process).
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of the Indira Institute of Management admission schedule, application form, and admission procedure.
Overview of Indira Institute of Management
The Indira Institute of Management overview has provided below for the students.
|Name of the Institute||Indira Institute of Management, Pune|
|Also Known As||IIMP|
|Type of the Institute||Private|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MHCET|
|Counselling||Institute Level (ICAP)|
Indira Institute of Management Admission Dates 2023
Those applicants want to get admission in the Indira Institute of Management to complete their management courses, must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Registration Starting Date||soon|
|Registration Last Date||To be Announced|
|1st Merit List||October 2023|
|2nd Merit List||October 2023|
|Cancellations Refunds||Nov 2023|
|The cut-off date for all admissions||Nov2023|
The Indira Institute of Management Application Form will be available soon on its official website. Those applicants are wishing to get admission in PGDM and BBA courses from this institute.
They can fill the application form through the following procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to go on the official website of the Indira Common Admission Process (ICAP).
- Applicants should have to click on the ‘Apply Now’ link and enter all the required details for registration.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee of
600/- through online mode using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GATE/MAHCET
- Category Certificate for Reserved candidates (If applicable)
- Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
Indira Institute of Management Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form to get admission to their management program; they must have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
- To get admission in this program, candidates should be qualified in Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates)
- They must have obtained qualified marks in any on the examinations of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAHCET.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply.
- For admission in the BBA course, applicants must be qualified in class 12th with English as a compulsory subject with a minimum of 40% marks.
- There is 5% of relaxation in marks is given to reserved category candidates.
Courses offered through Indira Institute of Management
The Indira Institute of Management provides UG, PG and Doctorate courses in the discipline of Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, Finance, etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Marketing or Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
Indira Institute of Management Admission Procedure
Following are the procedure has mentioned below for the candidates for admission in PGDM, MBA and BBA at the Indira Institute of Management.
- Candidates should have to fill ICAP registration form for Group discussion, personal interview and counseling provided on the official website of Indira Institute of Management.
- The applicants have to be present at the ICAP process of GD, PI & Counseling in their selected city on the provided schedule published through authority on the official website.
- The institute will publish the final merit list on the official website and those applicants will be qualified in the counseling procedure, they will be selected in merit list for admission.
Indira Institute of Management Fee Structure
The applicants must have to check the fee structure of PGDM, BBA and MBA courses at Indira Institute of Management mentioned below.
|IIMP PGDM Fee for Batch 2023 – 2023: 1st Year|
|Sr. No.||Category||Annual Fees – PGDM Course|
|Category||Tuition Fees||Development Fees||Total Fees|
|OBC (50% Concession)||88496 /-||23008/-||111504/-|
|ST, NT/VJ, SBC (100% Concession)||0||23008/-||23008/-|
If you have any queries regarding the Indira Institute of Management 2023, you can leave your comments below.