IPU CET MBBS 2018 Exam is considered to be the All India Level Exam held as per the requisition of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
The IPU CET Exam offers the eligibility to the students to appear for the exam. It is organized to take admission in the undergraduate Medical Courses in India via online medium.
Those who really intend to appear in the exam must enter the personal information in the application form and it is informed that you must be done with your procedures before April.
The Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET MBBS 2018 Exam is mentioned below
- It is obligatory that students can appear in the exam when they have the passing certificate of 10+2 or related exam of the famous exam board.
- Students are required to be a Graduate
- The students who have done the diploma of the third year and B.Sc Graduation Degree are considered to be eligible for the exam.
- IPU CET MBBS 2018 Application Form
- IPU CET MBBS 2018 Application form will be released on Last week of January 2018.
- The fee for filing the application form is RS.1000.
- The application form can be applied through online and it is to be noted that there is no availability of other methods to fill the form.
Availability of seats
- 264 seats are available for MBBS course in three universities and 57 seats are for General quota.
- There are 43 seats available for OBS quota for the students
- Students are to be received 41 seats who belong to Scheduled quota.
- There are 15 seats for ST students
- Students are to get 82 seats for Army background and one seat is for PWD quota of the student.
- IPU CET MBBS Exam Pattern
- IPU CET MBBS Exam consists of two sections
- There will be 300 objective questions in the exam
- Students are going to apply for the test as it includes overall 900 marks
- For getting instructed there will be the English language
- In the exam, the designation of the questions is according to 11th and 12th. Class.
- The exam includes the negative marking and if you have given the incorrect answer your one mark will be deducted and the student will get three marks for the right answer.
- Since the exam is conducted in pen and paper form so you are required to carry the blue pen.
- The physics subject includes the 50 marks so you are required to attempt the questions including 50 marks.
- There are 50 marks allotted in the Chemistry subject so you are to hit total 50 marks
- The questions are to be included 50 marks in the Botany subject
- There will be 50 marks in the Zoology subject.
The form can be filled with great care and it needs to be done in an accurate manner. The fee for filling the application form is RS.750 for IPU CET MBBS Exam.
The students are selected for getting degrees in MBBS and BDS at GGSIPU on the basis of scores attained by students.