Jamia University counseling 2018 will be started after the declaration of written exam result. The Jamia Millia Islamia University is the Central University, which is located in the New Delhi and this university is offering the various level programs such as diploma, certificate, UG and PG in different fields. To provide admission to the candidates in the various courses, the university conducts its own entrance examination for the students.
There will be no any entrance examination to provide admission to the candidates in B.Tech, B.Arch, and BDS course. The students will get admission related notification from the official website of this university.
Here, through this article, the candidates will get the detailed information of Jamia University counseling, counseling dates, the procedure of counseling, etc.
Jamia University Counseling 2018
The Jamia Millia Islamia University counseling will conduct through the authority after few days of the declaration of result and the applicants will be call out for counseling procedure on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of Jamia University. Candidates will go for the interview and other components at the time of counseling procedure.
The candidates will get admission in the B.Tech and B.Arch on the basis of JEE Main and admission will provide to the students in BDS programs on the basis of marks scored in NEET.
Jamia University Counseling Schedule
Without giving entrance exam and scoring marks, the applicants will not be allowed to attend the counseling procedure and it is also mandatory for students to upload their qualifying marks in the examination. Candidates have to check this important schedule of counseling.
|Availability of admission form||2nd February|
|Last date to fill admission form||7th March|
|Display of rank list||30th June onwards|
|Admission to shortlisted candidates||the 1st week of July|
|Commencement of academic session||17th July|
Jamia University Counseling Procedure 2018
Candidates have to follow the procedure of counseling mentioned below for them.
- The candidates must have to register themselves for counseling procedure.
- Only those students will be shortlisted for interview, those have scored above 30% marks in the entrance examination.
- As per the rank scored in the merit list, candidates will be called out for counseling procedure.
- They should have to carry the required documents for verification at the counseling center.
- Candidates have to fill their choices at the time of counseling and they will be allotted on seats.
- They should have to download the call letter from the official website.
Documents required for Counseling Procedure
The candidates must have to carry the required documents for the counseling procedure
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate by Jammu & Kashmir Candidate
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Scorecard of JEE Main 2018 and NEET 2018
- Colored passport size photograph
Jamia University Admission
The admission will provide to the candidates in the various affiliated colleges of this university after the seat allotment and the candidates should have to download the allotment letter and they have to carry the allotment letter at the reporting center of the college. It is necessary for candidates to carry the required documents to get admission.