Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Application Form can be filled till 24th May 2023. Nursing is an important and essential part of the healthcare sector. In the even functioning of diverse types of health organizations, cherishes play a central role. Nursing is the discipline that attention to the rehabilitation, care, or treatment of patients. Rehabilitation and preserving the good health of patients and the dissuasion of diseases are the main purposes of the aforesaid actions.
ANM course makes students talented in working as basic health workers by providing effectual training to them. A.N.M. (Nursing) course is a secondary Medical Nursing course. The duration of this course is 2 years long and its syllabus is separated into 4 semesters it offers on a part-time basis by several institutes.
It may also exist on a part-time basis in many institutes. Also, the minimum time to complete this course is two years. It is a job presenting in wildlife and offers many job opportunities intended for the contenders after its positive completion. Likewise, its promise with the choice of science and it covers the healthcare profession. This course is being pretense din several colleges or universities on their campus in the nation.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Notification – Application filled till 24th May
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Application Form can be filled till 24th May 2023. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
Click Here to Check the Admission Notice.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Exam Dates
Here we have given tentative dates for the Jammu & Kashmir Exam Dates 2023.
|Application form||4th May 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||24th May 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announce|
|Document Verification till||To be announce|
|Counselling||To be announce|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announce|
|Reporting to the College||To be announce|
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Application Form
Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Application Form has been released on 4th May 2023.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- Applicants must note that to appear for the admission procedure, it is important that the applicants must have a filled application form and submit the form before the due date to the applicants.
- Before filing the application form applicants are requested to check the important instruction related to the application process.
- After that applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university and then start filling the application form.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate would not be less than 17 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age.
- The contender who wants to take admission in ANM would have passed 10+2. Science & Arts stream is the most favorite one according to the website of the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum aggregate marks can be diverse from one institute to another.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Syllabus
- Community Health Nursing
- Environmental Sanitation
- Infection and Immunization
- First Aid
- Primary Medical Care
- Communicable diseases
- Community health problems
- Child health care
- Mental Health
- Health Centre Management
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Admission Procedure
Most of the institutes give entrance to contenders on the marks obtained by them in the 10+2 board examination as they follow the ‘direct admission’ method.
Seats are nominated to commendable applicants. Private screening tests and interviews are also used in the admission procedure in the case of some reputed institutes.
Some Nursing Colleges also conduct entrance tests tracked by a round of PI (Personal Interview) and students get admission based on performance in the entrance exam.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same.
On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list.
Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023 Counseling
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round.
Every college issues a list of documents required. Check you have all brochures on this list when you apply.
Remember to take attested duplicates of all the above. Don’t overlook to take with you the amount to pay for fees no questions asked or demand draft.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counselling:
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
Diploma in A.N.M. Nursing Employ Areas:
- Medical Labs
- Nursing Homes
- Community Healthcare Centres
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Medical Colleges
Diploma in A.N.M. Nursing Job Scope:
- ICU Nurse
- Infection Control Nurse
- Nursing School Teacher
- Nursing Tutor
- Staff Nurse
- Application Specialist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Community Health Nurse
- Healthcare Nurse
- Home Care Nurse
For any other query about Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2023, you can leave your query below in the comment box.