Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2023. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program presented using Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC). GNM course includes the necessary achievement of this 6-month internship. This course possibly will also be gotten on a part-time basis in certain colleges.
Government Medical College is positioned in Jammu in Jammu & Kashmir state of India. Established in 1973, it is credited from Other Hostel facility is not obtainable for its students. Additional campus facilities, for instance, Academic Zone, A/C, Auditorium, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, and Girls Hostel are too there.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year and 6 months full-time diploma program made obtainable by Bee Enn Nursing Institute, Jammu, and known using the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Notification – Application Extended till 31st May
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2023. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
Click Here to Check the Admission Notice.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Application form||4th May 2023|
|Submission of document||31st May 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Announced|
|Provisional Selection List||To be Announced|
|Admission||To be Announced|
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Application Form has been released on 4th May 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Application Fee
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the reference of the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- 10+2 in science stream (Medical and Non-medical
- Age must be 17 years or above as on 31st December annually in which the contender is looking for the admission
- He or she would be medically fit at the time of admission
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with a total of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from known board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other corresponding Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age aimed at admission will be 17 and 35 years correspondingly.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and listed as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Applicant would complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year &would not be over 35 years
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar designed for ANM/LHV.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Admission
Most institutes extending the course admit students on performance in an applicable entrance test. GNM Admission Process usually differs across colleges. Some of the institutes also offer direct admission based on the entrant’s performance at the 10+2 level
Nursing courses admission is totally dependent on entrance exams held between April-June. Aspirants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
For Online Process: Contenders need to attend the superintendent website of the concerned entrance exam and fill in the necessities. After that, a print of the completed form is to be taken out.
The print along with the obligatory pamphlets and DD of the definite amount is needed to be sent to the applicable exam body.
For Offline Process: Applicants need to get the form together with the brochure from the exam leading body or the designated centers and can finish the formality.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023 Counseling
In the counseling round, applicants need to open a particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other query about Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2023, you can leave your query below in the comment box.