The Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir is providing education to the candidates in Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission for the students in various polytechnic institutions of Jammu & Kashmir. There were a total of 21 Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) and 2 Polytechnics in the State and now it has 53 ITI’s and 32 Polytechnics (24 Government & 8 Private) for the students.
There are many of the aspiring students who may appear to complete their aspiring trades from the Industrial Technical Institute based on their Eligibility Criteria. Here, from this content, students will get detailed information on Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2023.
And so admission procedure is conducted by the two Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) at Srinagar and Jammu to provide admission to the eligible applicants in different one-year duration or two years duration courses and trades in the field of engineering and non-engineering offered in different Industrial Training Institutions.
Jammu & Kashmir ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application/ Registration||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir ITI Highlights
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir ITI|
|Full-Form||Jammu & Kashmir Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir|
|Application Date||Will be Available|
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission Schedule 2023
There is the admission schedule of Jammu and Kashmir ITI has provided below for the students and they have to follow it.
|Event Name||Respective Date|
|The Application Form will be available from||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to apply||4th week of September 2023|
|Availability of admit card||July 2023|
|Examination date||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023|
|Counseling date||August 2023|
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Application Form 2023
The aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the Application Form of their appeared course based on their performance in the previous qualifying examination.
On the provided schedule through authority, candidates should have to visit the official website. The Application Form filling procedure has mentioned below.
- Jammu & Kashmir ITI Admission 2023 Application Form has been released on the 2nd week of August 2023.
- The Last Date to submit Application Form is the 4th week of September 2023.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir.
- Applicants can submit the Jammu & Kashmir ITI Application Form online mode at the official website.
- Candidates should have to fill all the required details in the Application Form and the details should be filled correct and complete.
- After completing this application process, they have to pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Candidates should have to take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
We have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee for those applicants who belong to the general category is Rs 450/-.
- And application fee for those applicants who belong to reserved category is Rs 350/-.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in online mode through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Those selected for admission in other Trades shall have to deposit Rs 300/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund.
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
Those students are going to apply in the ITI institutes of Jammu and Kashmir; they must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form. The Eligibility Criteria details are mentioned below.
- Only those applicants are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who are permanent residents of the Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Applicants are instructed to submit a valid domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir state at the time of admission.
- Official authorities have decided that the lower age limit for the applicants to apply for the admission procedure should not be less than 14 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who are above the age of 40 years are only eligible to apply for the admission procedure (45 years in case of reserved category applicants).
- Official authorities have provided 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit to the applicants who belong to the reserved category.
- Only those applicants are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university.
- One needs to provide a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Merit List 2023
On the official web page of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir, the Merit List will publish and the Merit List will be prepared through authority based on marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
Candidates can check their name mentioned in the Merit List and only the Merit List selected students will be called out for the Counselling session. In the Merit List, the name of candidates will display and students can check it on the provided schedule through authority.
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Counseling 2023
No separate entrance exam is conducted by the official authorities to provide admission to the eligible applicants. However official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants purely based on the merit list.
Those applicants are shortlisted in the Merit List as per their qualified marks; they will be called out for the Counselling procedure. Candidates should have to check the Schedule of Counselling if they are selected.
Candidates need to carry the required documents to the Counselling center for verification. Applicants will be allotted the seats at the time of the Counselling session and they should have to report to the allotted college along with required documents and pay the admission fee.
For any other queries about Jammu & Kashmir ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.