Latest Applications Open 2023:
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Provisional List has been Released on 2nd September 2023. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will be responsible for conducting an admission procedure for the eligible applicants every year.
The admission procedure conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is commonly known as Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing Admission in 2023.
Such private and public Nursing institutions will be affiliated with the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) to provide admission to the eligible applicants in the M.Sc. Nursing course. In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, applicants will be able to get admission to M.Sc. nursing courses.
Jammu & Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Provisional Lit Out
Jammu And Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing Highlights
|Exam Name||Jammu And Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Jammu And Kashmir Master of Science Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||J&K Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Exam Date||6th August 2023|
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Application Form Starting date (Reporting to College along with Hard Copy)||8th May 2023|
|Filing Application Form last date||28th May 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd August 2023|
|Exam Date||6th August 2023|
|Answer Key||8th August 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||14th August 2023|
|Counselling||31st August 2023|
|Provisional List||2nd September 2023|
|Reporting on allotted college||4th to 11th September 2023|
|Admission||To be announced|
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form has been released on 8th May 2023.
- Official authorities have released the application forms in Offline mode.
- Applicants are instructed to fill and submit the Application Form in Offline mode to appear for the admission procedure.
- To complete the application process, the applicants must make payment of the application fee.
- Applicants need to go through the registration process at the time of filing the Application Form.
- At the time of registration, applicants need to enter some basic personal details like name, date of birth, address, contact number, email ID, etc.
- Applicants are instructed to fill out the Application Form according to the important instructions mentioned on the official website.
- And so applicants are advised to read carefully all the important instructions mention on the official website.
- Once all the important instructions are checked properly, applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
- The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to get admission to the institution.
- After that applicants need to keep ready all the important documents along with them.
- Once the documents are gathered, then applicants need to start filing the Application Form.
- And at the time of filing the Application Form applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form such as personal details, educational qualification details, course-related details, contact and communication details, parents and guardians details, and some more additional details as needed.
- Applicants need to fill in the above mention details in the Application Form correctly and carefully.
- Once the details are filled in the Application Form, applicants need to upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and their signature on the Application Form.
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the scanned images of the photograph and signature must be in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university by the official authorities.
- After that, applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- Once the printout is taken applicants need to pay the application fee and then submit the duly filled Application Form.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee for all category applicants will be Rs 1200/-.
- The application fee will be similar for all category applicants.
- The application fee can be deposited in offline mode only.
- That means applicants need to pay the application fee by demand draft.
- And applicants must note that the DD should be drawn in favour of the Director, College Development Council, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application.
- However, applicants are advised to attach the DD of the application fee along with the duly filled Application Form and attested copies of necessary documents.
- Applicants need to send the documents along with the application fee and Application Form by speed post to the principal of the concerned nursing college by speed post or in person.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC exam or any equivalent exam in science stream from a recognized university or board must be completed by the applicant to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different institutions.
- However to get admission in M.Sc. In the nursing course, the applicants must qualify B.Sc. Nursing course from a well-known Nursing institution.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English submissions should be some of the mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Applicants who belong to the general category must have scored not less than 45% marks in the HSC exam to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing course.
- However, applicants who belong to the reserved category must score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exams to get admission in the M.Sc. Nursing courses.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at the preparation of the entrance exam will be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Procedure
M.Sc.Nursing is a postgraduate course in models and philosophies of nursing and akin sciences. A contender has to be a B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Hons) graduate in Nursing from a recognized university to be entitled to this course.
M.Sc. Nursing is a two-year program that focuses on many branches; for example, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, etc. The method of admission is mostly through the Entrance Examination or through marks found in meeting the requirements of the examination and personal interview.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
About M.Sc. Nursing
M.Sc. Nursing is a course that comprises the study of nursing education and research. All medical/ hospital unit involves the assistance of a Nurse. There is no saying that the engagement chances for nurses will never end.
The course is meant for the data on several specialities in Nursing.M.Sc. Nursing is a two-year program that focuses on various branches, say as Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, etc. The mode of admission is mostly through the Entrance Examination or through marks obtained in succeeding examinations and personal interviews.
The normal tuition fee is designed for the entire course series between 1.30 Lakhs INR to 2.80 Lakhs INR.
For any other queries about Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.