Latest Applications Open 2023:
JCECE 2023 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2023. The JCECE is completely known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This board has conducted the Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam for candidates to provide admission to the candidates such as B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree, etc.
The candidates can fill the Application Form of the Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam online mode from the official website of JCECE. Every year, many of candidates may appear in this examination and they have to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
From this article, the candidates can get the complete information of JCECE 2023 in which includes the JCECE Application Form, Application Dates, the Procedure to Fill out the Application Form, etc.
JCECE 2023 Application Form – Released
JCECE 2023 Application Form
The JCECE 2023 Application Form has been available since 29th May 2023 and those candidates are seeking to get admission in the various programs such as B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc., (Bachelor of Fisheries Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, Homeopathy degree courses, they can apply for this examination by filling out the Application Form online from the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Candidates who need to get registered for their application for that applier have to fill JCECE 2023 Application form online on the official website of the JCECE 2023 entrance exam. Fill out and apply the due dates as mentioned in the official.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates are required to fill in all the details carefully, as no correction facility will be provided at a later stage. An aadhar number is necessary to apply for JCECE 2023.
- Candidates will get the JCECE 2023 Application Form online mode
- The Application Form filling process has been started on 29th May 2023.
- Candidates can be filled the Application till 20th June 2023.
- Fill out all the details asked in the JCECE 2023 Application Form and also fill in the group of examinations among PCM, PCB & PCMB.
- Candidates are informed to fill out only one application
- After filling, the application, candidates must upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and mark sheet of the 12th examination.
- Candidates must keep the Application Form’s printout and keep it with you. No need to send it to the authority.
The application fee for JCECE 2023 admission can be paid through online mode. Candidates can take a printout of the Application Form after filling the form and paying the fees.
- The application fee can be remitted online(Credit card/Debit card/Net banking) or through Bank Challan of any United Bank of India branch.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, payable at Ranchi.
|PCM||Rs. 900-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCB||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2023
All Candidates must check full Eligibility Criteria of the JCECE 2023 Exam. To apply, Candidates have to fulfil all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to get admission to Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H. and Homeopathy Degree courses.
Candidates who want to appear in the JCECE 2023 entrance exam must meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Nationality: The candidate should belong to an Indian national.
- Domicile: The candidate should be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should fall between 17 to 22 years as of 1st July of the admission year. There are three years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Agriculture & Forestry: Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.): One should pass a 10+2/equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- BHMS: Candidate passed a 10+2/equivalent class exam with PCB and English from Jharkhand or any other recognized board.
JCECE Application Form Dates 2023
There are the important dates of the JCECE Application Form has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|The release of JCECE 2023 Notification||29th May 2023|
|JCECE 2023 Application Form||29th May 2023|
|Last date to fill JCECE 2023 Application Form||20th June 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||21st – 22nd June 2023|
|JCECE 2023 Exam Dates||9th July 2023|
Procedure to Fill JCECE Application Form 2023
All of interested candidates can fill the Application Form of JCECE 2023 by following these simple procedures, which are mentioned below.
The candidates have to register themselves on the official website if they are interested to get admission in the various programs from Jharkhand colleges and the registration details are mentioned below.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
After the registration, candidates need to fill the Application Form of JCECE 2023 by entering all the details mentioned below.
|Personal Details||Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, Person with Disability (PWD), Parent’s domicile, residential eligibility, the annual income of the family, Nationality and aadhaar card number|
|Course and Exam city details||Course opted for, first test city preference, second test city preference|
|Communication Details||Address, locality, city, state, district, Pincode, email address and mobile number|
|Qualifying examination details||Course/ stream, exam status of class 12 or equivalent, examination board, year of passing, marks (%), roll number/ enrollment number, institute name, and address and Pincode|
Applicants have to upload the scanned images and signature in the Application Form as per the specifications.
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||JPEG|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||JPEG|
|Left-hand thumb impression||1 KB to 30 KB||JPEG|
After filling in these all details, they have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode, and fee details given below.
|General/ BC-I/ BC- II candidates||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates||Rs. 450/-|
For any other queries about JCECE 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.