Latest Applications Open 2023:
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 Online Counseling Registration has been Started on 23rd September 2023. JCECEB is commonly known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board, And NECE is popularly known as Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board is the conducting applicant’s authority to organize and manage the B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination every year to provide the opportunity to get admission to the B.Sc. Nursing course.
Applicants who want to get more information related to the eligibility criteria, the application process, important events, the admission procedure, and other details can refer to the official website of the university or can also go through the information given below.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||JECECB NECE B.Sc Nursing|
|Full-Form||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
|Exam Date||13th August 2023|
|Helpline||Tel: +91-9264473891, 9264473893
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and Dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Notification||19th May 2023|
|Application form||19th May 2023|
|Submission of application form||16th June 2023|
|Application Correction||17th to 19th June 2023|
|Admit Card||8th August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||13th August 2023|
|An objection to Answer key||18th August 2023|
||25th August 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||23rd to 25th September 2023|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||27th September 2023|
|Document Verification and Admission in Institute||28th to 30th September 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Seat Matrix||To be announced|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||To be announced|
|Document Verification and Admission in Institute||To be announced|
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for 2the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing & B.Sc. Post-Basic Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released on 19th May 2023.
- The Last date to apply online till the 16th of June, 2023.
- Application forms will be available online mode for the applicants.
- Applicants need to read all the instructions related to the application form before filling the form.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to get admission to the university.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide the necessary details and upload some necessary documents.
- Once the application form is filled properly applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
NOTE: Applicants can go through the university’s official website for complete details related to the application process or the application fee.
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
|Course||Fee for general/BC-1/BC-2||All females of all categories/SC/ST/|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)||–||Rs.450/-|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission to get admission to the university.
- HSC-passed applicants are only eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board like AISSCE, CBSE, ICSE, SSCE, HSCE, or other equivalent board in any stream.
- In order to get admission to the university applicants must score not less than 45% marks in the HSC exams.
- Physics, chemistry, biology along English must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are appearing in the current year for the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to get admission to the university but they need to provide some necessary documents at the time of admission.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Number of Marks: The entrance exam question paper will consist of 100 marks.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode that is pe0n and paper-based
- Exam Paper: Applicants need to appear entrance exam is written on an OMR sheet.
- Questions Type: Applicants need to answer objective-type multiple-choice questions in the entrance exam.
The question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the below-mentioned subjects for the reference of the applicants.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Syllabus
For details related to the important topics and chapters for the preparation of the entrance, exam applicants must refer to the university’s official website.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card
Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to carry the admit card along with them.
An admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the time of the entrance exam as it will be verified. Admit cards will be available online mode on the official website of the university.
Applicants need to go through the official website of the university using the login details in order to get the admit card.
Admit Card must be downloaded from the website and some copies of the same should be taken. Admit Card must be kept safely till the time of admission procedure.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Result
After completion of the entrance exam applicants will get the results soon on the university’s official website. The official authorities will update the results. Applicants need to check the result with the help of the login details.
Along with the results, authorities will also release a merit list of the applicants. The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam.
The merit list will contain the names of the nominated applicants. Applicants are instructed to check the merit list on the official website only.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
Based on the merit list applicants need to appear for the counseling round. In the counseling round, applicants will get admission to the university.
Applicants are instructed to submit some documents and course fees at the time of counseling. In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done, applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.