Latest Applications Open 2023:
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Online Counseling Registration has been Started on 23rd September 2023. Jharkhand ANM admissions are conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board (JCECEB). The selection process for Jharkhand ANM involves a state-level entrance examination. The application form for Jharkhand ANM 2023 has been available on the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
This examination allows candidates to seek admission in the 2-year ANM courses offered by ANM Training Centres. During the counselling process, candidates must choose the ANM course. Interested individuals applying for Jharkhand ANM must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. The application process is conducted online.
To stay updated with the latest information on Jharkhand ANM 2023, students can visit the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. This page provides the latest updates on exam details, including important dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, results, and counselling.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Latest News and Updates
All the latest news related to Jharkhand ANM 2023 is available on this page; all official updates come from the authorities. The Result for Jharkhand ANM 2023, has been Declared on 25th August 2023. Jharkhand ANM 2023 Admit Card has been Released on 8th August 2023, The Exam has been held on 13th August 2023.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Notification
The notification for Jharkhand ANM 2023 has been Released, and applicants can download the PDF from jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The Notification PDF will contain all information regarding the exam, including the application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and more. Candidates are advised to undergo the notification PDF carefully before proceeding with the application process or filing the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
What is Jharkhand ANM?
Jharkhand ANM refers to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course offered in Jharkhand, India. ANM is a diploma course in the healthcare field that focuses on training individuals to provide basic nursing and midwifery care. The course equips students with the necessary skills and knowledge to work as competent healthcare providers in various settings, including primary health centres, dispensaries, community health centres, and other healthcare facilities.
The Jharkhand ANM course is designed to train students in anatomy, physiology, nutrition, community health nursing, child health nursing, midwifery, and first aid. It aims to prepare individuals to assist in healthcare delivery, especially in rural and urban areas with a need for primary healthcare services. Students gain theoretical and practical training through clinical rotations and fieldwork. ANM candidates can work in healthcare settings like primary health centres, community health centres, government hospitals, NGOs, and private clinics.
Jharkhand ANM Admission 2023: Highlights
Check out the up-to-date Jharkhand ANM 2023 vital information to get all the information. Students must be aware of the basic information about the Jharkhand ANM.
|Full Exam Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Short Exam Name||ANM|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board (JCECEB)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State level exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple choice questions|
|Contact Details|| +91-9264473891, 9264473893
Jharkhand ANM Admission 2023 Important Dates
Check out the latest updated Jharkhand ANM 2023 important dates. The below table gets updated with announcements of the Jharkhand ANM Entrance examination. You must check the table and page regularly for the latest updates.
|Notification released||19th May 2023|
|Application form released||19th May 2023|
|Submission of application form||16th June 2023|
|Application Correction||17th to 19th June 2023|
|Application Re-Open||21st to 29th July 2023|
|Application Correction||Till 30th July 2023|
|Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||13th August 2023|
|An objection to Answer key||18th August 2023|
|The result to be declared||25th August 2023|
The first round of counselling
|Online registration & choice filling||23rd to 25th September 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment letter||27th September 2023|
|Document verification & admission||28th to 30th September 2023|
The second round of counselling
|Seat Matrix||To be announced|
|Online registration & choice filling||To be announced|
|Provisional seat allotment letter||To be announced|
|Document verification & admission||To be announced|
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application Form
The Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application Form is a document aspiring candidates must complete applying for the ANM course. It contains sections where applicants provide their details, educational qualifications, and other information required for admission. The necessary information related to the application form is below for the applicants’ reference:
- Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application Form has been Released on 19th May 2023.
- The application form must be submitted by 16th June 2023.
- Application forms will be available on the official website.
- To fill out the application form, applicants must visit the official website of the JCECEB.
- Students are urged to complete and submit their application before the deadline.
- Applicants must fill out an application form to participate in the admissions process.
- Applicants can download the application from the website.
- After downloading the application form, applicants had to fill it out with the essential information.
- The applicant must complete the application form completely and accurately.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, course-related details, parents, contact details and a few more details.
- After correctly filling out the above information, applicants must paste a passport-size photo into the designated area on the application form.
- After fully completing the application form, candidates were given the option to print the completed form.
- The applicants must save the printout of the completed application form for future use.
How to Fill Jharkhand ANM 2023 Application Form
To complete the Jharkhand ANM Application Form, visit the official website and register by providing personal details. Fill in the form accurately, upload the necessary documents, and pay the application fee. Review the form before submitting it and print a copy for reference. Download the admit card when available. Please find below the step-by-step process for filling out the application form for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand ANM 2023 (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Carefully read the instructions, eligibility criteria, and important dates in the official notification or prospectus.
- Look for the “Registration” or “Apply Online” link on the website. Click on it to start the registration process. You may need to provide your details, such as name, date of birth, contact information, etc. Create a username and password for future logins.
- Login using the credentials created during registration. Fill in the application form with accurate information, including personal details, educational qualifications, address, etc. Be careful while entering the details to avoid mistakes.
- Scan and upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form. This may include your photograph, signature, educational certificates, domicile certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), etc. Follow the guidelines regarding file size, format, and resolution.
- Pay the required application fee using the available payment options. The fee amount and payment methods will be mentioned in the application form. Make sure to keep the payment receipt or transaction ID for future reference.
- Review all the entered details Before submitting the application form to ensure accuracy. Make any necessary corrections. Submit the form once you are confident that it is complete and accurate.
- After successfully submitting the form, take a printout of the application form for your reference. This may be required during the selection process or document verification.
- Keep track of the application process and check the website for updates. The admit card or hall ticket will be available for download on the specified date. Follow the instructions on the website to download and print the admit card.
Required Document for Application Form
To complete the application form for Jharkhand ANM, you may need to provide documents such as a recent photograph, educational certificates, domicile certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), and more. Please find below the documents required for filling out the application form for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Scanned signature.
- Educational certificates (10th or 12th mark sheets).
- Domicile certificate (for Jharkhand residents).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PwD (Person with Disability) certificate (if applicable).
- Income certificate (if applying for any reserved category).
- Any other relevant certificates or documents as specified in the application form.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Jharkhand ANM 2023 eligibility criteria outline the requirements that candidates must meet to be eligible for the ANM course. These criteria typically include educational qualifications, age limit, domicile requirements, and other specific conditions specified by the authorities responsible for ANM admissions. Please find below the details of the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 level examination from a recognised educational board.
- Minimum Aggregate Score: Candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% in their 10+2 examination.
- Relaxation for Reserved Categories: SC/ST candidates are provided with a relaxation in the minimum aggregate score requirement, which is set at 40% marks.
- Compulsory Subject: Biology is required to have been studied as a compulsory subject during the 10+2 education.
- Importance of Biology: Including Biology as a compulsory subject ensures that candidates have a foundational understanding of the subject matter relevant to healthcare and medical sciences.
- Verification of Educational Credentials: Candidates must prove passing the 10+2 examination and meet the minimum aggregate score criteria, including Biology as a compulsory subject.
- Recognized Educational Board: The educational board from which the candidate has cleared the 10+2 examination must be recognized by the relevant authorities.
Candidates should know the following details regarding the age criteria for admission to the Jharkhand ANM course:
- The minimum age for admission is 17 years, ensuring that candidates have reached this age on or before the specified date.
- The maximum age for admission is 35 years, allowing candidates of various age groups to apply for the course.
- The age calculation will be based on the 31st of December 2023, indicating that candidates’ ages will be determined concerning this specific date.
- Applicants must consider this calculation method and ensure they fall within the age range specified by the institution.
- Prospective candidates who meet the minimum and maximum age requirements can apply for admission to the Jharkhand ANM course, provided they satisfy other eligibility criteria determined by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board.
Reserved category applicants are eligible for a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for admission.
- Reserved Category: Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) may be eligible for age relaxation as per government norms.
- PwD: PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates may also be eligible for age relaxation, typically based on the extent of their disability.
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen or candidates with military service experience may receive age relaxation per the rules set by the institution or the government.
- Females: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board or state government provides age relaxation for female candidates to encourage participation in the ANM course.
Generally, candidates must meet the minimum qualifying marks set by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board to be eligible for admission to the ANM course.
These marks are usually based on the candidate’s performance in the relevant entrance or qualifying examinations. Applicants must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
To be eligible for admission to the ANM course, applicants must fulfil the requirement of having a compulsory subject in the stream they appear for in the HSC (Intermediate) examination. The compulsory subjects for the Jharkhand ANM course may vary slightly depending on the institutions offering the course. However, the ANM course generally includes the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Community Health Nursing
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Health Education and Communication Skills
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Primary Healthcare Nursing
- First Aid and Emergency Nursing
- Ethics and Laws in Nursing
- English Language and Communication Skills
Candidates in their final year of the HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination are provided with the eligibility to apply for the Jharkhand ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) course. This provision allows candidates pursuing their HSC education to participate in the admission process. Here are some key points to understand this eligibility criterion:
- Provision for Final Year Candidates: Candidates in the final year of their HSC examination can apply for the ANM course even though they have not completed their HSC education.
- Pending Results: Since the candidates are in their final year, their results for the HSC examination are yet to be declared at the time of application. However, they are allowed to participate in the admission process based on their expected completion of the HSC course.
- Verification of Qualification: It is important to note that candidates who are provisionally admitted based on their final year status will be required to provide proof of completing the HSC examination and meeting the minimum educational requirements before the commencement of the ANM course.
- Completion of HSC Examination: Candidates offered admission to the ANM course in their final year will be expected to complete their HSC examination and provide the necessary documentation to confirm enrollment eligibility.
Generally, candidates must meet specific health and fitness criteria to ensure their ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of a nurse. Here are some standard medical fitness requirements for ANM courses:
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should have good physical health and be able to carry out tasks that may require physical exertion, such as lifting and assisting patients.
- Visual and Hearing Acuity: Good vision and hearing are essential for effective communication with patients and accurately observing and assessing their conditions.
- Mental and Emotional Stability: Candidates should possess emotional stability and mental fitness to cope with the demands of the nursing profession, including handling stressful situations and making sound judgments.
- Infectious Diseases: Candidates should be free from any contagious or infectious diseases that may pose a risk to patients, staff, or themselves.
- Immunization: Candidates must provide proof of immunization for certain diseases, such as Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Tetanus.
- Medical Examination: Candidates may be required to undergo a comprehensive medical examination to assess their overall health status and verify that they meet the physical and mental health requirements.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Exam Pattern
Applicants who want to be admitted to the course must appear for the entrance exam.
- Mode of Examination: The Jharkhand ANM exam is usually conducted offline (pen- and paper-based).
- Type of Questions: The exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Subjects: The exam usually covers the following subjects/topics:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Community Health Nursing
- Primary Health Care
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Marking Scheme: Each question is assigned a certain weightage, and there may be negative markings for incorrect answers. The same marking scheme may vary, so it’s essential to refer to the official exam notification or information brochure for the most accurate details.
- Time Duration: The exam duration is typically mentioned in the official notification. It is usually between 2 to 3 hours.
- Language: The Entrance exam will be in English & Hindi.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Marking Scheme
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Syllabus
The Jharkhand ANM syllabus encompasses various subjects, including English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. It covers topics ranging from language skills to core concepts in science and mathematics relevant to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife course. Please find below the detailed syllabus for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Studying all the topics and subtopics mentioned in the JCECEB NECE syllabus 2023 is recommended.
- Additionally, solving chapter-wise questions is beneficial for thorough preparation for the Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination.
- Solving the previous year’s question papers of JCECEB NECE is advised to enhance preparation further.
|English||Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms, Sentence Arrangement, Substitution, Prepositions, Antonyms|
|Fill in the blanks, Passage Completion, Spotting Errors, Substitution, Sentence, Active and Passive Voice.|
|Completion, Spelling Test, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Para Completion|
|Joining Sentences, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)|
|Physics||Mathematical Methods, Classical Mechanics, Relativity, Atomic, Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics|
|Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Quantum Theory and its Applications|
|Electromagnetic Theory, Electronics, Experimental Physics|
|Chemistry||General Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Electrochemistry, Periodicity, Solid State, Solutions|
|Classification of Elements, Molecular Structure, Chemical Bonding, Surface Chemistry|
|Redox Reactions, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter, Equilibrium, Thermodynamics|
|Processes of Isolation of Elements, Coordination Compounds, P, D, and F Block Elements, Hydrogen|
|D Block Elements, Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block), Haloarenes, Alcohols|
|Haloalkanes, Aldehydes, Phenols, Ketones, Ethers, General Organic Chemistry|
|Carboxylic Acids, Biomolecules, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Amines|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Biology||Embryology of angiosperms, Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Plant growth and growth hormones|
|Ecology, Pteridophyte, Gymnosperm, Morphology of Angiosperm, Anatomy|
|Algae, Fungi, Plant Diseases, Viruses, Bacteria, Bryophytes, Plant Succession|
|Environmental Pollution, Cell Biology|
|Mathematics||Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series|
|Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Statistics, Differentiation|
|Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry, Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Sections|
|Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory|
|Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals|
|Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals|
Jharkhand ANM Best Books
These books cover topics typically included in ANM courses, such as anatomy, physiology, community health nursing, midwifery, nutrition, and medical-surgical nursing. It’s recommended to consult with your instructors, seniors, or academic advisors for specific book recommendations based on the curriculum and syllabus of Jharkhand ANM. Additionally, referring to study guides and reference materials can also be beneficial.
Here are some commonly used books that may be helpful for ANM studies:
|“Textbook of Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses”||Indu Khurana|
|“Child Health Nursing: A Comprehensive Approach”||Rajesh Kumar|
|“Community Health Nursing: A Practical Guide”||Mukesh Chandra Sharma|
|“Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing”||Nima Ghamsari|
|“Fundamentals of Nursing”||Patricia A. Potter and Anne Griffin Perry|
|“Nutrition and Dietetics for Nurses”||Srimathy Kesan|
|“Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems”||Sharon L. Lewis and Linda Bucher|
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparing for Jharkhand ANM 2023 requires effective strategies. Some helpful tips include thoroughly understanding the syllabus, regular practice, solving previous years’ papers, and seeking guidance from reliable study resources or coaching institutes. Here are some preparation tips for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarise yourself with the Jharkhand ANM syllabus. Identify the subjects and topics to focus on during your preparation.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study plan that allocates time for each subject and topic. Set realistic goals and adhere to a consistent study routine.
- Study Material: Gather reliable study material, including textbooks, reference books, and online resources that cover the Jharkhand ANM syllabus comprehensively.
- Previous Year Papers: Solve previous years’ question papers to understand the exam pattern, identify important topics, and practice time management. It will also help you gauge your level of preparation.
- Mock Tests: Take regular mock tests to assess your knowledge and improve your exam-taking skills. Analyse your performance, identify weak areas, and work on improving them.
- Note-taking: While studying, make concise notes on essential concepts, formulas, and key points. These notes will serve as a valuable revision tool.
- Time Management: Practice time management while solving questions and during exams. Allocate appropriate time to each section and question, ensuring you complete the paper within the given time frame.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics you have covered to reinforce your understanding and retain information. Plan dedicated revision sessions in your study schedule.
- Seek Guidance: If needed, seek guidance from experienced mentors and subject experts, or join a coaching institute that offers preparation support for Jharkhand ANM.
- Stay Healthy: Take care of your physical and mental well-being. Get enough rest, maintain a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and manage stress effectively to stay focused and motivated during your preparation.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Admit Card
The exam authority will issue the admit card on the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in four days before the examination date. Applicants appearing for the entrance exam must carry the admit card with them for verification at the exam centre. Applicants can access the admit card a few days before the entrance exam date.
Admit cards will be updated on the ANM course’s official website for the applicants’ reference. Applicants are instructed to download the admit card from the website. Applicants can check the admit card using the login details. Admit Cards must be kept safely as they will be required in the future at the time of admission procedure.
How to Download Admit Card
To obtain the admit card, candidates must provide their registration details. The admit card contains important information such as the date, time, and venue. All candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall. Below is the step-by-step process for downloading an admit card for Jharkhand ANM 2023.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand ANM 2023 admissions.
- Look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Hall Ticket” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the provided link to access the admit card download page.
- Enter the required details, such as your registration number, date of birth, or any other information as specified.
- After entering the details, click the “Submit” or “Download” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully review the details on the admit card, including your name, photograph, examination date, time, and exam centre.
- If there are no discrepancies, click the “Download” or “Print” buttons to save the admit card to your device or take a printout.
- Keep the downloaded admit card safe and secure for future reference and examination purposes.
- It is advisable to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre and a valid photo ID proof, as specified in the instructions.
Jharkhand ANM Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
It’s important to note that these guidelines may vary based on the specific instructions provided by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board (JCECEB) or the conducting authority.
Here are some standard exam day instructions and guidelines:
- Admit Card: Carry the printed copy of your admit card to the examination centre. Ensure that all the information on the admit card is accurate and matches your identity.
- Reporting Time: Arrive at the examination centre well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Valid ID Proof: Carry a valid photo ID proof (such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving licence, or passport) along with you admit card for verification purposes.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures: Follow all the COVID-19 safety protocols, including wearing a face mask, carrying a hand sanitiser, and maintaining social distancing at the exam venue.
- Prohibited Items: Do not carry any electronic devices, study materials, calculators, or any other prohibited items to the examination hall. Check the list of prohibited items in the exam instructions.
- Exam Instructions: Listen carefully to the instructions provided by the invigilators. Follow their guidance throughout the examination process.
Please consult the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or conducting authority for the most accurate and up-to-date instructions.
Jharkhand ANM Exam Centres
The exam centres for Jharkhand ANM are usually located in various cities across the state. The exact list of exam centres will be mentioned in the official notification or on the admit card. Candidates are required to select their preferred exam centre during the application process.
Documents Required at Examination
- Admit Card: The admit card is a mandatory document that proves your eligibility to appear for the examination. It is usually available for download from the official website.
- Photo ID Proof: You must carry valid photo identification proof such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, voter ID, or driver’s license. The ID should be original and not expired.
- Passport-size Photographs: Carry a few recent passport-sized photographs as per the specifications mentioned in the examination guidelines.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to a reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), you might need to carry a valid category certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Any other specified documents: Check the official notification or information brochure for additional documents, such as educational qualification certificates, domicile certificates, or experience certificates.
Jharkhand ANM Question Paper
The Jharkhand ANM question paper is an essential part of the entrance exam and consists of MCQs covering various subjects relevant to the ANM course. It assesses the candidate’s knowledge and problem-solving abilities in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and more.
Candidates should prepare thoroughly, study relevant topics, and practice previous question papers to become familiar with the exam pattern and confidently answer the questions. The question paper plays a vital role in evaluating the aptitude and suitability of candidates for the ANM course.
To find previous year’s Jharkhand ANM question papers:
- Check the official website of JCECEB for a “Previous Year Question Papers” or “Downloads” section.
- Search online forums, educational websites, or exam preparation websites that offer Jharkhand ANM study materials.
- Contact local coaching institutes specialising in ANM exam preparation for question papers.
- Look for Jharkhand ANM exam preparation books that include the previous year’s question papers.
- Join social media groups or online communities focused on Jharkhand ANM or nursing exams for shared resources, including question papers.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Answer Key
The Jharkhand ANM 2023 answer key is a document released by the conducting authority after the examination. It contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam, allowing candidates to compare their responses and estimate their scores before the official results are declared.
Here is the information on when, where, and how to obtain the answer key.
How to Check Jharkhand ANM Answer Key
The answer key for Jharkhand ANM 2023 can be accessed only after the conclusion of the exam. If the JCECEB releases the official answer key for JCECEB NECE, it can be downloaded from the official website at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Please find below the step-by-step process of how to check the Jharkhand ANM answer key.
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board or any other coaching institutes that provide preparation and teaching for Jharkhand ANM.
- Look for the Answer Key: A specific section or tab related to the ANM exam or the “Answer Key”. It may be available under the “Notifications,” “Latest Updates,” or “Result” section of the website.
- Click on the relevant link: Once you find the link to the ANM Answer Key, click on it to access the document.
- Download or view the Answer Key: The Answer Key may be available in a downloadable PDF format or displayed directly on the website. Download it or view it as per the available options.
- Compare your answers: Compare your answers with the official Answer Key to assess your performance and calculate an estimated score.
How to Object Answer key
Applicants should adhere to the guidelines provided by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for submitting objections and calculating marks using the JCECEB NECE solutions. To raise objections regarding the answer key for Jharkhand ANM, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the Jharkhand ANM examination.
- Look for objection notification: Check if there is a specific notification or announcement regarding the objection process for the answer key. It may be available under the “Notifications,” “Latest Updates,” or “Result” section of the website.
- Understand the guidelines: Read the instructions and guidelines mentioned in the notification regarding the objection process. Pay attention to the deadline for submitting objections, the format, and any applicable fees.
- Prepare your objections: Identify the specific questions or answers for which you believe there is an error in the answer key. Support your objections by collecting supporting evidence, such as reference books, study materials, or expert opinions.
- Submit objections: Follow the specified method mentioned in the notification to submit your objections. This could involve sending an email, filling out an online objection form, or mailing a physical objection letter. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details and attach any supporting documents as required.
- Pay fees (if applicable): If a fee is mentioned for submitting objections, make the payment through the specified mode, if applicable.
- Keep a copy for reference: Keep a copy of the objections submitted for your reference and future correspondence.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Result
After completing the entrance exam, applicants can get the results online on the official website of the ANM course. Results will contain all the details of the mark secured by the applicant within the entrance examination.
Applicants can visit the official website using the login details to see the result. Together with the results, applicants also got to check the merit list. After the declaration of the results, the authority will prepare a merit list of the applicants based on the marks secured by them within the entrance examination.
How to Check Jharkhand ANM Result
To check the Jharkhand ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) result, you can follow these general steps:
- Go to the official website of the Jharkhand ANM examination.
- Look for a section or tab related to the ANM exam results. It may be available under the “Notifications,” “Latest Updates,” or “Result” section of the website.
- Once you find the link to the ANM result, click on it to proceed.
- You may be asked to provide details such as your roll number, registration number, date of birth, or other identification details. Enter the required information accurately.
- After entering the details, submit the information to view your ANM result. The result may be displayed directly on the website or available for download in PDF format.
- Carefully check your result to see your score, marks obtained, and any other relevant information. Take note of your result for future reference.
- Besides the result, the authorities will publish a merit list comprising the candidates selected for admission.
- The merit list will be based on the candidates’ scores in the entrance exam.
- If two or more candidates have the same marks, preference will be given to the candidate with higher marks in biology. If the tie persists, candidates with better marks in chemistry will be ranked higher on the merit list.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Counselling
Based on the merit list, applicants got to appear for the counselling round. Within the counselling round, applicants got to go through the document verification process.
In the document verification process, applicants must submit all original and attested copies of the required documents to the ANM course for verification. After completion of the document verification, round applicants can get admission to the ANM course.
Registration & Choice Filling
- Only successful candidates who have performed well in the entrance exam will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates must indicate their preferred colleges during the counselling session.
- Candidates must present original documents for verification by the counselling committee.
- Seat allotment will be based on candidates’ exam scores and choices during counselling.
- Admission will be finalised after document verification and payment of admission fees.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Admit Card of Jharkhand ANM entrance exam
- Rank/Scorecard of Jharkhand ANM entrance exam
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Any other relevant certificates or documents as specified by the authorities.
Jharkhand ANM Seat Allotment
During the Jharkhand ANM seat allotment process, the following steps are typically followed:
- Counselling Registration: Candidates who qualify for the ANM exam and are eligible for counselling must register for the counselling process. The registration period and procedure are usually announced through official notifications or the counselling website.
- Choice Filling: After registration, candidates must fill in their preferred choices of colleges or institutes where they wish to seek admission to ANM. They can provide multiple choices in the order of preference.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the candidates’ merit, category, availability of seats, and the choices filled, the counselling committee will allocate seats to the candidates. The seat allotment result is published on the official website.
- Document Verification: Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the designated counselling centre for document verification. They must carry all the required documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, category certificates (if applicable), and other relevant documents.
- Seat Acceptance and Reporting: After document verification, candidates must accept the allotted seat by paying the prescribed admission fees within the specified time frame. They must report to the allotted institute within the given period to complete the admission formalities.
Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
The Jharkhand ANM Provisional Seat Allotment Letter confirms seat allocation in ANM colleges. It includes candidate details, allotted college and course. Candidates must accept the allotment, follow instructions, complete document verification, and pay fees for admission confirmation. Issued by JCECEB or counselling authority.
The Jharkhand ANM seat matrix refers to the available seats in ANM colleges in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand ANM admission process offers 300 seats in various districts. The seat matrix is Palamu, Ranchi, Girdih, Western Singhbhum, Dhanbad, Devdhar, Dumka, Hazaribagh, Simdega and Easter Singhbhum, with 30 seats each.
Jharkhand ANM Admission Process 2023
The Jharkhand ANM admission process includes several important events with their respective dates.
- The application form for Jharkhand ANM has been available for aspiring candidates to access and fill out from the 19th of May, 2023, as per the official schedule.
- Candidates must ensure that they complete the submission of the application form within the specified timeframe, typically from the second to the 16th of June, 2023. It is essential to adhere to this deadline to avoid complications in the application process.
- The admit card, a crucial document for appearing in the Jharkhand ANM entrance exam, will be released in the Last week of June 2023. Candidates must download or collect their admit cards per the instructions provided by the conducting authority.
- The Jharkhand ANM entrance exam is scheduled for the 2nd of July 2023. Candidates should prepare adequately and familiarise themselves with the exam pattern and syllabus to perform well.
- After completing the entrance exam, the conducting authority will release the answer key in the Second week of July 2023. This allows candidates to cross-check their answers and estimate their performance in the exam.
- The result of the Jharkhand ANM exam will be declared in the fourth week of July 2023. Candidates eagerly await this announcement as it marks an essential milestone in the admission process and determines their eligibility for further stages.
- The conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on the results. The merit list showcases the ranks and performance of candidates in the Jharkhand ANM exam, aiding in the subsequent steps of the admission process.
- Counselling sessions will be conducted for candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam and are included in the merit list. The counselling process typically takes place in the month following the result declaration.
- During the counselling sessions, candidates will be provided information about seat availability, choice filling, and seat allotment procedures. Candidates must participate actively in the counselling process to secure their desired seat.
- After counselling, candidates allotted seats will be required to complete the admission formalities, including document verification and payment of admission fees. This final step confirms their enrollment in the Jharkhand ANM program.
Jharkhand ANM Admission 2023 Reservation Policy
The Jharkhand ANM Admission 2023 follows a reservation policy to ensure fair representation and equal opportunities for candidates from different categories. The reservation policy is as follows:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 26% of the seats are reserved for SC candidates.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 10% of the seats reserved for ST candidates.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 14% of the seats are reserved for OBC candidates.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 10% of the seats are reserved for EWS candidates.
- Women candidates: 50% of the seats are reserved for female candidates in each category.
Jharkhand ANM Admission 2023 Top Colleges
Here are some Top 5 colleges for Jharkhand ANM 2023:
|Serial No.||College Name|
|1||Girija Institute of Nursing|
|2||IYNS College of Nursing|
|3||K K School of Nursing|
|4||ANM Training Centre St. Ursula Hospital, Lohardaga|
|5||School of Nursing, Usha Martin University|
Jharkhand ANM 2023 Contact Information
For any inquiries or assistance regarding Jharkhand ANM 2023 admission, candidates can refer to the following contact information:
- Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- JCECEB Address: Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010, Jharkhand, India.
- Phone: +91-651-2260114, 2261461, 2261462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jharkhand ANM 2023 offers aspiring candidates a pathway to a nursing career. The entrance exam by JCECEB is vital for admission to ANM colleges. Understanding the syllabus, systematic preparation, and staying updated enhance chances of success. The participating colleges provide diverse ANM education options.
Overall, Jharkhand ANM 2023 paves the way for a rewarding nursing career. Candidates who score above the cutoff marks in the Jharkhand ANM 2023 can participate in the counselling system and select the course and institutes of their preference.
For any other queries about Jharkhand ANM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Jharkhand ANM 2023 FAQs
In which city the Jharkhand ANM 2023 exam will be held?
The examination will occur in the city of Ranchi, in the state of Jharkhand.
Do I have to send the printout of the Jharkhand ANM application form after submitting the same?
No, sending a printed copy of the submitted application form is unnecessary.
Will I get the admit card by post after submitting the Jharkhand ANM application form online?
The exam authority will not send admit cards through postal mail or any other offline method. All candidates must download their admit cards from the official website.
What is the duration of the Jharkhand ANM course?
The course has a duration of two years.
How many questions will be asked in the Jharkhand ANM examination 2023?
The examination will consist of a total of 150 questions.
Can you provide the seat matrix for the ANM course in government colleges in Jharkhand?
The allocation of seats for the ANM course in government colleges in Jharkhand is as follows:
Palamu – 30
Ranchi – 30
Girdih – 30
Western Singhbhum – 30
Dhanbad – 30
Devdhar – 30
Dumka – 30
Hazaribagh – 30
Simdega – 30
Easter Singhbhum – 30