Latest Applications Open 2024:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Exam pattern is Provided below the page. The Jharkhand Polytechnic is the high-level entrance test for students; who want to get admission to complete their diploma in engineering and non-engineering students. It is conducted at the state entrance level examination of Jharkhand.
This examination is administered by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is also known as the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). Those candidates are eligible to get admission; they can fill out the application form online on the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic.
Jharkhand’s different colleges and institutions provide these courses for the candidate. Candidates can check the Jharkhand Polytechnic complete information in which included exam patterns, syllabus, etc., i.e. the information provided by this article.
Important details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Exam Pattern
|Name of organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Level of exam||State-level Entrance Test|
|Courses offered||Diploma in Engineering Courses|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2024|
|Result date||2nd week of May 2024|
Important Date of Jharkhand Polytechnic
The complete Exam schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 is given here.
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Beginning of registration||3rd week of March 2024|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2024|
|Release of Admit card||4th week of April 2024|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||Last week of April 2024|
|Release of Answer key||May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2024|
|Counseling process starts||4th week of June 2024|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Examination will be conducted in the last week of April 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Course: PECE is held for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: There will be objective-type questions; four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to colour or mark the correct answer only.
- Subjects: The question paper of PECE will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Language: The question paper will be in Hindi and English language candidates are required to choose one language.
- Mode of Exam: This exam will be conducted offline (pen-paper-based).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25% of marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
The subject-wise weightage of questions is mentioned below:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application Form
The applicants can fill out the application form online to take admission to the Jharkhand Polytechnic on the official website of JCECEB. The Application Form will be available from the 4th week of March 2024. The offline mode is also available for the candidate.
Candidates must fill out the application form online carefully because any wrong entries can create an issue for the candidate. Those candidates filled out the application form online; only they will get the admit card to sit in the exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
A candidate should get details of the Syllabus early on the entrance examination.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus will be of the 10th class standard, so candidates should take complete syllabus information before starting the exam for better preparation.
If you have any queries regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.