Latest Applications Open 2024:
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Results has been Declared. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has generated the Application Form for contenders who are enthusiastic about taking admission to the M.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, Post Graduate Diploma/ Fellowship, M.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences, Master of Public Health (MPH), and PhD courses through an Entrance Examination for the 2023-2024 Session.
It was recognized in the year 1956. It is known as the vital Medical Institution in India. This university does the JIPMER Nursing entrance exam. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is the forming specialist of the entrance exam.
It is a national-level nursing exam that is shown when in a year. Applicants who are in search of admission to the nursing field can opt for this examination. This university extends the nursing courses to those candidates who desire to apply for a nursing course. Candidates will be required to get into the entrance exam held by the university to get admission.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Result Out
Click Here to Check the Prospectus.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing Highlight
|Exam Name||JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Online Registration||12th May 2023|
|Online Registration Close||14th June 2023|
|Admit Card||23rd June 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Result||15th July 2023|
|Registration first-round counselling||To be announced|
|Mock Counseling Result||To be announced|
|Final Locking of Preference of First Round Counseling||To be announced|
|Final Allotment of Seats of First Round Counseling||To be announced|
|Confirmation of Allotted Seat by Candidates||To be announced|
|Report to JIPMER with Document & Medical Fitness, Quarantine||To be announced|
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The candidate can find the JIPMER Nursing 2023 Application Form by visiting the authorized website of the university.
- The candidate has to key some personal facts in the form as mandatory.
- The JIPMER Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released on 12th May 2023.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars Application Form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill out the Application Form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing Application Fee 2023
The significant details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
- OPH candidate is free from depositing the application fee.
- The general category candidate has to do a payment of Rs. 1500/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC and P-OBC) have to do the payment of Rs. 1500/– as the application fee.
- Reserved category candidates (SC / ST and P-SC) have to pay Rs. 1200/– as an application fee.
- The fee will be non-refundable.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
|General/ OBC/ UR||1500|
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- B.Sc. Nursing degree /B.Sc /B.Sc Post basic/ PC B.Sc nursing from a known university or institute.
- An aspirant from a general class should have a score a minimum of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology in the HSC examinations.
- Reserve category applicants (SC / ST / OBC) should have recorded a minimum of 40% in the HSC examination.
- OPH category candidates would have scored a minimum of 45% in the HSC examination.
- An applicant who is in the process of the final exam is also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- 50% marks in succeeding examinations.
- Applying contenders must be physically fit.
- Applicants must be registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing & Midwifery.
- 1-year work experience before or after B.Sc nursing.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
JIPMER M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam will be held on 2nd July 2023. The entrance Examination will be led through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only.
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of the examination||1½ hours (One Hour and Thirty minutes).|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: Four Marks (+) 4|
JIPMER Nursing 2023 Syllabus
University has acknowledged that the prospectus for the entrance exam will be based on the 11th and 12th classes as arranged by the higher secondary state board and CBSE. Yet, below is the list of subjects on which the question paper will be based:
- Logical and Quantitative Reasoning
- English and Comprehension
For M. Sc Nursing, candidates will formulate the syllabus of the B. Sc nursing or corresponding examination.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing Preparation Tips 2023
JIPMER Nursing 2023 preparation tips are given below with the purpose of getting good ranks and marks in the exam:
- Entrants are recommended to undergo the Syllabus constantly so that they get familiarised with the topics very well.
- Applicants can prepare the notes aimed at revision and are advised to keep revising daily.
- Contenders can prepare with the help of earlier year question papers to get which type of questions are repeatedly coming in the examination.
- Entrants can also do a buying of online test series for practising the exam and can analyze their performance to get how they are acting before the examination.
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing Counseling will be held in the month of October 2023; the University will organize the counselling as per the schedule. In the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill out the registration form to partake in the counselling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about JIPMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!