Latest Applications Open 2023:
JIPMER Nursing 2023 Counselling for B.Sc (Nursing & Allied Health Sciences) Schedule has been Released; the Offline Counselling will be held on the 25th & 26th of September 2023. Online Counselling has been Started for B.Sc Nursing. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has managed the JIPMER Nursing entrance exam for candidates. Applicants interested in getting admission to the various B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Post Basic Diploma Courses can fill out the application form for JIPMER Nursing online or offline.
There are various campuses of JIPMER available for the candidates to provide admission in their aspiring programs; they have to score qualified marks in the examination of JIPMER Nursing and should also be eligible criteria.
Through this content, the applicants can get detailed information on JIPMER Nursing, including JIPMER Nursing counselling, counselling dates, the procedure of counselling, etc.
JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2023 – Started
JIPMER Nursing Counseling 2023
JIPMER Nursing 2023 Counselling for B.Sc (4 Yrs & Post Basic) & M.Sc Nursing Course has been Started on 19th August 2023 if candidates will score qualified marks in the examination of JIPMER Nursing.
They will be shortlisted in the merit list, and students will be called out for counselling procedures on the merit list. They should be reached at the counselling centre for verification per the document verification and choices.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates will be allotted seats on various Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research campuses.
JIPMER Nursing Counseling Dates 2023
The important dates of JIPMER Nursing counselling are mentioned below for candidates who must check them.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of commencement of entrance exam||2nd July 2023|
|Availability of the merit list of the applicants||To be Announced|
|Commencement of counselling Round 1||18th August – 5th September 2023(B.Sc Nursing)|
23rd August 2023 (M.Sc Nursing)
|Admission formalities (Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc||To be Announced|
|Issue of Admission Letter &|
Letter for Hostel accommodation
|To be Announced|
|Commencement of counselling round 2||To be Announced|
|Commencement of counselling round 3||To be Announced|
|Commencement of final counselling round||To be Announced (B.Sc Nursing)|
To be Announced (M.Sc Nursing)
|Commencement of Course||To be Announced|
|Foundation Course||The foundation course will be held at JIPMER, Puducherry|
|The admission process will be closed by||To be Announced|
The Procedure of JIPMER Nursing Counseling 2023
The procedure of JIPMER Nursing counselling is provided below for candidates who must follow them.
- Those applicants call out for counselling procedures and must report on the provided schedule at the counselling centre.
- Candidates should carry the required documents for verification at the counselling centre.
- Applicants will be allotted seats after completing the counselling procedure.
Documents to Carry for JIPMER Nursing Counseling 2023
The applicants must carry the required documents for verification and the details mentioned below.
- Pass Certificate & Mark Statement of the qualifying examination.
- Age Certificate showing the date of birth ( Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In the case of OBC (Applies to candidates whose sub-caste tallies with the Central List of OBC ) / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate recently obtained as per the format in Annexure III / II from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC candidates claiming reservation of seat should not belong to Creamy Layer. The last three year’s Income Tax Returns of their parents as proof of Non–Creamy Layer status should be produced at the time of counselling along with the original OBC Certificate to verify the claim of a seat under this category by the Applicant.
- An Income certificate from the competent Revenue Authority can be produced if the parents are not filing income tax.
- Wherever parents are employed in Government / Public Sector Enterprises, a recent certificate from their employer indicating their designation and entry class must also be submitted for their claim of the seat under the OBC category.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
If you have any queries regarding JIPMER Nursing Counseling 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.