Latest Applications Open 2023:
JKCET 2024 stands for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test; JKBOPEE stands for Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations].
For admission to various professional undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, BE, BUMS, BAMS, and BPT programs, etc.
[JKBOPEE] examined JKCET 2024.
JKCET 2024 Previous Year Paper Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 Hours|
- CET shall consist of two (2) papers of PCB and PCM groups.
- Paper A shall comprise Physics and Chemistry of 120 questions (60 questions from each subject).
- Paper B will be Biology with 60 questions, and paper C will be Mathematics with 60 questions.
- The questions shall be multiple choice objective types with one mark each.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
Centres of Examination
- The Entrance Test shall be held at places as may be notified by the BOPEE in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
- The BOPEE shall allot centres, and the information will be provided to the applicant on the admit card.
- The Test Centre, once allotted, shall not be changed.
- The applicants who may miss the first paper can still appear in the remaining paper if he/she so wishes.
OMR Answer Sheet
- The applicant shall be responsible for checking the OMR Sheet before attempting to answer any question. Where an OMR Sheet is damaged or defaced page, it shall be the responsibility of the concerned applicants to bring it to the notice of the relevant supervisor and get it replaced by a new OMR Sheet.
- The OMR Sheets (Optical Mark Reader Answer Sheets) simplify the procedure for evaluating the Answer Sheets and ensure the highest accuracy. Each circle on the OMR Sheet has an alphabetical or numerical value.
- So a tiny mistake in shading the round spot on the circle may cost a seat to the applicant. Each OMR Answer Sheet has applicants’ carbonless copy along with it.
- The applicant is advised to separate the candidate’s copy (carbonless) as per the procedure given in the Answer Sheet and take it along after the completion of the paper. They are advised to preserve carbonless copies until the admission counselling is over.
- They may be asked to produce the carbonless copy of the OMR Sheet at any time, so it is in their interest not to destroy it.
- The applicant will supply the OMR Sheets in the examination hall.
- There are a few blanks in the OMR Answer Sheet, which are to be filled in carefully.
- Write the Question Booklet Number, Booklet Series, Paper Code, and Roll Number in numerical on the Box meant for this purpose and darken the appropriate circles. In case of any difficulty, seek the assistance of the invigilating team.
- Write the given [certification statement] in your running handwriting in English and append your signature and left-hand thumb impression in the space provided for your OMR Sheet.
- This certificate is to be authenticated by the supervisor and superintendent of the examination centre.
- Complete the formalities and wait for the signal to start, tear and open the seal, open the Question Booklet, and start reading and answering the questions.
- The candidate shall record the wrong Roll Number or Question Paper Series or its omission on OMR Sheet at his / her risk. The applicant must report it within three days after the conclusion of the Entrance Test.
- The BOPEE shall, in no case, entertain after that any complaint of the applicant in this regard.
- Each question will be provided with four responses as (a), (b), (c), and (d). Indicate the most appropriate answer in the OMR Answer Sheet.
If you have any queries regarding the JKCET 2024 Paper Pattern, you can ask your query and leave comments below.