JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Submission of Application Form will be Released Soon. J.M.J. College of Nursing, Hyderabad is amongst the best Nursing colleges in Hyderabad.
It was recognized in the year 1822. It is commonly identified as JMJ Nursing College Hyderabad and provides high academic standards to its students.
St. Theresa’s School of Nursing, Hyderabad established in 1981, is recognized by the Board of Examinations for GNM, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Telangana, Telangana State Council for Nurses & Midwives, Hyderabad, and the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check Application Details.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Submission of Application Form||Last week of September 2023|
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Submission of Application Form will be Releasing Soon.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Application Fee
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Filled in Application Form should be sent along with copies of Certificates and a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/-
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
- All Demand Draft shall be drawn in favor of the Principal, St. Theresa’s School of Nursing payable at Hyderabad should be sent by speed post or courier to the following address:
St. Theresa’s School of Nursing
St. Theresa’s Hospital Campus
Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 018
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Pass in intermediate or higher secondary (10+2) or PUC/PDC; minimum marks 40% with any group.
- Should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 35 years as on
31st July of the year of admission.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicant. Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list.
Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Admission Procedure
J.M.J. College of Nursing, Hyderabad will receive self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the contender is unable to submit the obligatory brochures by the required date, her admission will mechanically become void.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023 Counseling
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries regarding the JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.