Latest Applications Open 2024:
JNUEE 2024 Application Correction will be started in April 2024 for the UG Course. The correction process in the JNU Application Form will be started after completing the JNU Application Form 2024. JNU Application Correction 2024 will be only available for the candidates who have applied for the JNU entrance examination and have paid the examination fees.
Jawaharlal Nehru University will provide the application correction form online mode only. From 2024, the Application Form will be available on the JNU website, and the conducting body will be the National Testing Agency NTA.
JNU is an entrance examination that is organized by anti on behalf of Jawaharlal Nehru University for taking admission to PU UG PG and other doctoral courses offered by JNU. Here, we give complete information about the JNU Application Form correction 2024.
JNUEE 2024 Application Correction – Started Soon
JNU Application Form 2024
Candidates will be able to fill out JNU Application Form 2024 online mode.
- Applications will be invited only through online mode.
- Maximum up to three field candidates apply the study of their choices
- JNU 2024 Application Form will be released in February 2024.
- JNU 2024 Application Form can be filled till March 2024.
JNU Application Correction 2024
The JNU 2024 Application Correction will be started in April 2024. Candidates can be Corrected until March 2024. The correction can be done only online mode only. There will be a limited period for the correction facility of the JNU 2024 Application Form. Those candidates are requested to do the correction as soon as possible in the given time frame by the JNU.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates who want to do the JNU 2024 Application Form can only do so after logging in to their login account. To log in, cats are requested to enter their login credentials, including their application number and password.
Candidates who want to make any changes are requested first to pay the fees, and then the type of edit option will be available online. Once the examination fees are paid, candidates can change any correction in the submitted online application. It is strictly informed to all the candidates applying for JNU 2024 that there will be no changes in the application once the last date is over.
JNU Application Correction 2024 Details
Online correction is permitted only in profile, academic qualification, academic detail & subject preferences. Below, we are mentioning the particulars in which correction is allowed.
Particulars Can Be Corrected:
- Name Spelling (Self/ Father’s/Mother’s)
- Date of Birth
- Filled wrong subject in academic detail
- Subject Choice (Modification)
- Correction in qualification detail
- Name of Board
- Passing Year
- Subject and Paper
- Name of School/College/Institute/District
- Percentage, Marks and CGPA correction
- Addition/Deletion of subjects
Particulars Correction Not Allowed:
- Category Change for SC/ST/Gen. / Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer/ BPL/ PWD
- Filled Wrong Exam Center
How to Make Corrections
Candidates can correct by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Application Number and Password.
- After filling in the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, make the necessary corrections in the Application Form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the modified Application Form for further use.
You may leave comments for any queries regarding JNU 2024 Application Form Correction.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.