Latest Applications Open 2023:
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to undergraduate Engineering, B.Pharm, Agricultural (Farm Sciences), and Veterinary programs in the state government and private institutions of Karnataka State; can apply in the Karnataka CET examination by filling out the application form through online mode.
There are many candidates who appear in the Karnataka CET Examination based on their eligibility criteria. Through this content, applicants will know detailed information of Karnataka M.Pharm Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Karnataka M.Pharm Important Dates 2023
The applicants must have to know the important schedule of Karnataka CET mentioned below for the applicants, those are wishing to get admission in M.Pharm.
The Application Form of the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) will be available. Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in the Master of Pharmacy course from the various government and private institutions of Karnataka can fill the application form through the following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- First of all, candidates need to go on the official webpage of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Candidates need to click on the link of registration provided on the official website and they have to submit the registration details.
- The login credentials will be provided to the candidates to fill application form and applicants have to fill in their personal details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Email Address, and mobile number, and communication details.
- The applicants have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to make the payment of the application fee through Challan or Net Banking.
- After that, applicants have to submit the application form and they also have to take the printout of it for future use.
Karnataka M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of KCET; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with qualified marks to get admission to the M.Pharm course.
- They must be qualified at the national level entrance examination to get admission.
Karnataka M.Pharm Exam Pattern
Candidates should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination and they will know the complete structure of the question paper. Exam pattern details are
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in offline mode (pen & paper-based).
- Types of Questions: The question paper is of Multiple Choice in nature.
- Number of Questions: A total of 60 questions is asked from each section.
- Time Duration: Each section is given 80 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking. No marks are deducted/awarded for marking multiple options.
Karnataka M.Pharm Syllabus
In the examination of Karnataka CET, the syllabus will be asked from the First and Second PUC (Pre University College) syllabi (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
Karnataka M.Pharm Admit Card 2023
The Karnataka CET Admit Card will be issued to the candidates and those who have successfully submitted their application form, They can download the admit card through online mode by submitting the required login credentials.
Candidates can download the admit card and it is the necessary documents, which should carry by all candidates at the examination center, and without an admit card, they will not be able to enter the examination hall.
Karnataka M.Pharm Result 2023
On the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority, the Karnataka CET result has been declared through authority and those applicants have appeared in this examination, They can check their result through online mode by using their user ID and password and then they have to submit it.
Applicants can check the result and also can take the printout of it for future use. Candidates have to check all the details mentioned in the result.
Karnataka M.Pharm Answer Key
The answer key will be uploaded on the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority. The applicants can download the answer key to calculate and estimate their marks and it will be very helpful for them.
If candidates will have any objection to the answer key, then they can contact the authority with a valid answer and correct document.
Karnataka M.Pharm Counseling 2023
The counseling procedure is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority and those applicants are selected in the merit list they will be called out for counseling sessions and it will start from the 2nd week of June.
Applicants should have to carry the call letter, which they got to attend counseling sessions. All selected candidates must have to carry the required documents for verification at the counseling center.
Based on marks scored in the examination, choice filling, document verification, and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding Karnataka M.Pharm 2023, you can leave your comments below.