Latest Applications Open 2023:
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Stray Round Option Entry has been Started on 26th September 2023. Registration has been Re-Started from 24th – 25th August 2023. 1st Round Allotment Result has been Released on 17th August 2023. Option Entry has been Started on 6th August 2023. Karnataka is one of the best destinations for candidates seeking admission to medical courses. The Karnataka Examinations Authority is supervising the Karnataka MBBS and BDS admissions. Those applicants seek admission in the undergraduate medical and dental programs from the famous colleges of Karnataka state.
They can complete the application form online from the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority. To get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs, candidates must have qualifying marks in the examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG, which the NTA manages.
Here, we provide detailed information on Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission, including Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission dates, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – Option Entry Started
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The Karnataka MBBS/BDS admission can be done only by NEET Entrance Exam. Those applicants who are seeking to get admission in the MBBS and BDS programs from Karnataka State; can fill out the application form online mode as per their eligibility criteria.
At the time of filling out the application form, candidates should have to pay the application fee through bank challan.
After qualifying in the NEET Entrance Examination, the NTA will Prepare the Merit List by which seats will be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs. The eligibility criteria have provided below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of candidates should be at least 17 as of December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- The candidate should be qualified in the 2nd PUC (Pre-University Education)/Class XII/equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must score in the abovementioned exam with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The minimum required percentage for SC/ST candidates of Karnataka origin is 40%.
- The candidate must qualify for the NEET 2023 Exam with the minimum required percentile.
Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Bangalore Medical College And Research Institute – Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences – Bangalore
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College And Research Hospital, Hoskote
- Manipal University – Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences – Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences – Hubli
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Kasturba Medical College – Manipal
- Shridevi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences – Bellary
- ESI – Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science & Research – Bangalore
Minimum Required Percentile
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2023
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG-scored students can participate in the counselling.
The counselling procedure will be conducted online, and those applicants who are shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called out for the counselling procedure, and they have to fill in their choices at the time of the counselling procedure to get admission.
- Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- The MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission, will conduct the counselling process into 15% AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
- All the seats will be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled, and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
If you have any other Questions related to Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.