Latest Applications Open 2023:
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Online Application Form will be released in April 2023. The KEAM is the state-level entrance examination organized through the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala and it is organized to offer admission to the applicants in various undergraduate courses in various fields.
In the various private and government colleges of CEE Kerala, admission will offer to the candidates. There are many of applicants may appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria to get admission to their aspiring programs.
Here, through this article, applicants will know complete information on KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
KEAM Pharmacy Important Dates 2023
The important schedule of KEAM Pharmacy 2023 is mentioned below for the applicants, who are going to apply in this examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Application Form will be available to the candidates on the official website in February. Candidates can fill out the application form online by visiting the official website based on eligibility criteria. The interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form before the last date of submission.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the Official website of CEE Kerala.
- Applicants should have to fill out the application with all the correct and complete details such as date of Birth, Phone number, other personal details, email ID, etc.
- They can fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- In the application form, applicants must have to upload the required scanned documents and after that make the payment of the application fee.
- The applicants have to submit the application form and they have to take the printout of it for future use.
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have to check their eligibility criteria to get admission in undergraduate pharmacy course.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Exams recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics put together are eligible.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying exam for Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy and Medical Allied Courses.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as of the 31st December 2023. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed.
About Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy education. The duration of this course is 4 years.
There are various career options available for science students after the completion of a B.Pharm degree. In this course, many of the students appear after completing their 12th.
KEAM Pharmacy Exam Pattern 2023
To know the complete structure of the question paper, applicants must have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination. Exam pattern details are
- The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- The exam duration will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- In the examination, a total of 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- 1 marks will be deducted for incorrect marks.
KEAM Pharmacy Syllabus 2023
The KEAM syllabus details are mentioned below for the applicants, who have applied in this examination.
KEAM Pharmacy Admit Card 2023
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form through online, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the Official website of CEE Kerala.
By using the Date of Birth and Registration Number in the required field, applicants can download the admit card. The applicants can also take the print out of it for future use.
KEAM Pharmacy Result 2023
Those students have appeared in the KEAM entrance examination, they can check their result through online mode by using registration number and date of birth.
Only the registered candidates can check their results and after checking, they also can take the print out of it.
KEAM Pharmacy Counseling 2023
The CEE Kerala will conduct the counseling session to select the candidates for admission in its various affiliated colleges.
It will be conducted through offline mode. As per the marks scored in the examination, applicants will be called out for the counseling procedure.
At the time of counseling, the seat will be allotted to the candidates after completing the admission procedure.
For any other query regarding the KEAM Pharmacy 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.