Latest Applications Open 2024:
KEAM 2024 Prospectus will be released in March 2024. KEAM 2024 Exam Date will be announced soon; the Exam will be held in May 2024 (Physics & Chemistry) & (Mathematics). KEAM Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government conducts the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs in various government colleges, private self-financing colleges, and government-sponsored self-financing colleges of Kerala state.
Every year, KEAM will be held in April. Candidates will be offered admission to various courses like BHMS, BDS, BSMS, MBBS, B.Sc (honours), B.tech, and various other courses depending on their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Medical and Allied Courses must qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2024-24, which the CBSE will conduct.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Architecture Courses must qualify for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
KEAM 2024 Notification – Released Soon
KEAM 2024 Prospectus
- Medical Courses: (i) MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS (Homoeo) (iv) BAMS (Ayurveda) (v) BSMS (Siddha) (vi) BUMS (Unani)
- Allied Courses: (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry (iii) Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) (iv) Fisheries (BFSc.)
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Engg.&Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies]
- Architecture Course: B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on merit as assessed by equal weight to NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)
KEAM Application Form
KEAM 2024 Application Form will be provided online mode. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, managed a state-level entrance exam.
It is known as KEAM, which is conducted to provide admission into engineering and pharmacy. Admission into UG medical courses will be done through NEET. In this article, candidates can get brief details about KEAM Application Form 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The application fee was Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC candidates). ST candidates are exempted from fee payment. The fee can be paid through challan credit card/debit card or net banking.
Candidates opting for Dubai Center have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 12 000 along with the application fee.
Following are the eligibility criteria mentioned below
- Indian citizens / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas citizens of India (OCI) can apply.
- Candidates have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved category) in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
KEAM Exam Pattern
KEAM Exam Pattern 2024 gives information about the marking scheme, question paper type, paper mode, and exam duration.
The KEAM 2024 Exam will be conducted by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) to provide admissions to students in engineering courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the Kerala state.
Through this article, candidates can check KEAM 2024 Exam Pattern information.
KEAM Admit Card
KEAM Admit Card 2024 can be downloaded from the website. The KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical) is a state-level test that also stands for CEE Kerala. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, is the main conducting body of the KEAM exam.
Through this exam, students will get admission to engineering and agriculture courses in the state colleges of Kerala. Here, we are providing details about the KEAM 2024 Hall Ticket.
The syllabus of KEAM 2024 will consist of various topics under Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Most of the questions will consist of the 12th standard qualifying examination.
The applicants will be able to know the topics and chapter which he/she has to prepare for the examination of KEAM 2024.
Referring to the syllabus will give the applicants a clearer idea regarding the questions that might be asked in the exam. Read the full KEAM Syllabus 2024 here.
KEAM 2024 Results will be released online in the 3rd week of July 2024. The scores of the applicants obtained in the entrance examination will be reflected in the results.
The applicants can download the result by accessing it through the official website. No individual notification regarding the KEAM Result 2024 will be sent to the applicants.
If you have any queries regarding KEAM 2024 Prospectus, please comment below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.