Latest Applications Open 2024:
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Seventh Allotment has been Released on 9th October 2023. Applicants who want to get admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Kerala need to fill out and submit the Application Form online mode on the official website.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Option Registration has been Started. Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 LBS Centre for Science & Technology has conducted every year Kerala B.Sc. Nursing of 2023.
With the help of the admission procedure, applicants will be able to get admission in degree courses in nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical streams every year.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Allotment Out
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Nursing|
|Full-Form||Kerala Bachelor of Science Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Government of Kerala|
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
We have mentioned below all the important information about the important events for the reference of the applicants:
|Notification||6th June 2023|
|Registration for Online Allotment and application fee remittance in the Bank||7th June 2023|
|30th June 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||3rd July 2023|
|Rectification||7th to 11th July 2023|
|Provisional Rank list||17th July 2023|
|Final Rank List||25th July 2023|
|Option Registration till||25th to 26th July 2023|
|Trial Allotment||27th July 2023|
|Option Rearrangement||27th to 28th July 2023|
|First Allotment||29th July 2023|
|Fee Remittance and Option Registration||29th to 31st July 2023|
|Publication of the Second Allotment||2nd August 2023|
|Fee Remittance and Option Registration||2nd to 5th August 2023|
|Publication of the Second Allotment||7th August 2023|
|Fee Remittance||8th to 9th August 2023|
|Option Rearrangement till||8th to 11th August 2023|
|Online Option Registration||11th to 16th August 2023|
|Special Allotment||17th August 2023|
|Fee Payment||On or Before 19th August 2023|
|Fourth Online Allotment||22nd August 2023|
|Fee Payment||25th August 2023|
|Joining colleges||26th August 2023|
|Fifth Allotment||2nd September 2023|
|Report to Colleges||4th to 7th September 2023|
|Sixth Allotment||27th September 2023|
|Fee Payment till||30th September 2023|
|Seventh Allotment||9th October 2023|
|Fee Payment till||10th October 2023|
|Cut off||October 2023|
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have mentioned all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released on 7th June 2023.
- Official authorities will make the availability of application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- To download the Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Form and prospectus from the website, applicants need to register themselves on the website by entering the necessary details (name, date of birth, phone number, email Id, etc.).
- After downloading the Application Form from the official website, applicants need to start filing the Application Form.
- But before that, applicants are advised to check the prospectus and the information brochure completely after downloading the same from the university.
- After that, applicants can fill out the Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
- At the time of filing the Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Form, applicants need to provide some basic details like personal, educational, course-related, parents’ details, etc.
- Once all the details are entered properly, applicants need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures.
- After that, the applicant is advised to check the Application Form and the information that they have provided in the Application Form.
- Once the Application Form is filled and checked, applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application fee
We have mentioned below all the important information about the Kerala B.Sc Nursing application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee plays an important role in the application process.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Applicants who belong to the general category need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- However, applicants need to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee if they belong to the reserved category.
- Service category applicants need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure can pay the application fee in online mode or through e-challan.
- In the case of online mode, applicants need to pay the Kerala B.Sc Nursing application fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- And in case of e challan mode applicants need to pay the application fee through challan in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in India or all Head / Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system.
- The payment confirmation receipt will be generated once the payment is successfully made.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants below:
- Applicants need to provide a valid domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) or overseas Citizen of India (OCI) is also eligible to apply.
- One must have completed the HSC exam or equivalent exam conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education or approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- One must have scored more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- One must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- An applicant who wants to get admission must be above the age of 17 years of age.
- The authorities of the university have not decided on an upper age limit for the applicants to appear for the admission procedure.
- However, authorities have decided that for service quota applicants, the upper age limit will be 46 years.
- There is no reservation provided to the applicants in the age limit.
- However, official authorities have provided a 5% relaxation to the reserved category applicants in the qualifying marks.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List
To provide admission to the eligible applicants, official authorities will prepare a merit list. The merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects in the past final year qualifying academic exams. Official authorities will prepare three different rank lists for the applicants.
All three rank lists will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. Official authorities will be responsible for releasing the rank list of the applicants. The rank list is also known as the merit list. The rank list will contain the names of the nominated applicants.
Applicants are advised to visit the official website of the university and check the merit list. Applicants who found their names in the merit list are eligible to get admission to the institution.
Official authorities do not organize any entrance exam for the applicants to provide them But admission will be provided to the applicants based on the merit list, which will be prepared based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exams.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the Kerala B.Sc Nursing counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
For any other queries about Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com