Latest Applications Open 2024:
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling has been Started. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP, Lucknow Master of Science Entrance Exam abbreviation for the KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam. Distribution of accessible seats and fee structure given by different Nursing Colleges; College of Nursing, KGMU, and affiliated Nursing Colleges to King George’s Medical University UP Lucknow.
The duration of the course is two years. UP M.Sc. Nursing will be conducting an entrance exam for those applicants who want to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses in different universities and institutions located in Uttar Pradesh By Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP, Lucknow.
Applicants need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the authority and score well in the exam to get admission. Applicants can refer to the information mentioned below to get more information about the eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Highlights
|Exam Name||UP M.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Uttar Pradesh Master of Science Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP, Lucknow|
|Exam Date||4th June 2023|
|Exam Duration||01 hours 30 Minutes|
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
We have mentioned all the important information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants below:
|Application Form||15th April 2023|
|Due date to register successfully||18th May 2023|
||25th May 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th June 2023|
||8th June 2023|
|Result||20th June 2023|
|Commencement of counselling round 1
||10th July 2023|
|Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason||To be Announced|
|Commencement of open counselling round||To be Announced|
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have mentioned all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released on 15th April 2023.
- Last date for the Application form till 18th May 2023.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and start filing the form.
- Applicants need to read all important instructions and eligibility criteria related to the admission procedure mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After reading carefully, all the instructions and eligibility criteria set by the university related to the admission procedure mentioned on the official website of the university, applicants can fill out the form.
- At the time of filing the form, applicants need to keep ready all the documents along with them.
- Applicants need to enter personal, educational, course-related, and some additional details as needed.
- After that applicants need to upload some documents and take a printout of the form.
- And then, applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the form.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
We have mentioned all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants below:
- General category applicants need to pay Rs 3000/- as an application fee.
- The application fee for Reserved category applicants is Rs 2000/-.
- OPH category applicants are exempted from the application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode by payment gateway method.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants below:
- One must have completed a degree in B.Sc. (Hons.) Or B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants who have completed Post Basic B.Sc. A nursing course from a recognized university or institution is also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam, but they need to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
- Applicants who belong to the general category must score more than 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved category applicants must score not less than 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Contenders will be permitted to enter the Exam Hall only on the presentation of the Admit Card.
- The examination will be of 180 minutes period and will begin at 11.00 AM and to 02.00 PM. Runners are required to be present at the exam centre 60 minutes before the start of the exam and to be placed 30 minutes before the time of the exam.
- No contender will be allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes subsequently the seating time. The candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the achievement of the exam.
- Contenders intend to not be allowed to carry any word-based material, published or written matter or bits of paper, or any other material except the admit card privileged the exam hall. Monitors, cellular phones, and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly verboten in the exam hall and meant to be preserved by the use of biased means.
- The examination will stand on an MCQ basis (200) in the English language only. The MCQ will have a “One Precise option”. They’re meant to be no Negative Marking. Subjects/Questions for the written test intend to be B.Sc. Nursing Course level.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Syllabus
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is made up of questions from the pertinent subjects/topics of the level of B.Sc.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card
Authorities will release the admit cards of the applicants in online mode. Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to log in to the website using the credentials and download the admit card from the website.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the downloaded admit card. Authorities have instructed that applicants will not get permission to appear for the entrance exam without admit cards.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Result
Applicants will get the results online mode on the official website of the university using the login details. The result will contain all the information about the marks scored by the applicant in the entrance exam.
Based on the results, applicants will be able to get admission. Applicants need to download the result from the website.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
We have mentioned all the important information about the counselling/interview for the reference of the applicants below: Applicants need to go through the official website of the university to get information about the counselling schedule. Applicants need to be present in person on the decided date and time for the counselling round, along with all necessary documents.
In the counselling round, applicants need to go through a choice-filling round. In the choice filling, round applicants have to select the choice of course and institute acceding to their preference. Applicants will get admission in the counselling round by the authorities, as an authority will conduct a seat allotment procedure in the counselling session.
After completion of the Seat allotment procedure, applicants need to report to the allotted institute for confirmation.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Selection Procedure
Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses in the College of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow, and following Nursing Colleges, which are united to the University, will be made on the basis of the Entrance Exam Scheduled to be held at Lucknow.
- Institute of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow.
The assortment of the contenders will be strictly grounded on the merit of the Entrance Exam and the favourite of the college given by the contender. Reservation Rules of the U.P Government intend to be applied.
For any other queries about KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com