Latest Applications Open 2024:
The KIITEE Management Examination is organized through the KIIT School of Management (KSOM) Bhubaneswar to provide admission to the applicants in the MBA course. The KIIT School of Management (KSOM) Bhubaneswar is one of the best MBA colleges in Bhubaneshwar and East India.
It is the national-level entrance examination, which is conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on marks scored in the KIITEE MBA examination, applicants will call out for the counseling procedure. In this examination, every year many of candidates appear.
Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of KIITEE MBA important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
KIITEE MBA Admission Schedule 2024
The admission schedule of KIITEE MBA has been provided on the official website and those applicants who are going to apply for this examination must have to check the schedule mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application Form||January 2024|
|Last Date of Receiving the Complete Forms||January 2024|
|Publication of Results||January 2024|
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms for Other National Level Test||May 2024|
|GD and PI||3rd week of February 2024|
KIITEE MBA Application Form 2024
KIITEE MBA 2024 Online/Offline Application Form will be Released soon on the official website and those applicants are wishing to get admission to the MBA program from the KIIT School of Management, can apply in KIITEE MBA examination by filling the application form online as well as offline mode. Applicants can fill the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants should have to go on the official website of KIIT School of Management (KSOM) Bhubaneswar.
- They can fill the application form through online mode by submitting the required details such as personal and education-related details, the candidates will also have to upload a photograph, signature, etc.
- Applicants can also download the application form by visiting the official website and after filling all the required details in the application form, applicants have to submit it with the required documents.
- The online application form can be submitted online and the offline application form can be submitted at the authority address with a demand draft of the application fee.
- Candidates must have to go on the official webpage of KIIT School of Management they have to apply by clicking on the link “Apply to MBA”. hey, we should have to fill all the correct and complete details in the application form and make the payment through online mode by using Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer.
- After paying the application fee, candidates can get the application form and prospectus in person, they also can download it from the official website.
- They have to submit the application form after filling and submitting all the details.
Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online as well as offline mode and the application fee is Rs.1250/-
KIITEE MBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- The applicants must be graduates in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- They should have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations.
- Those applicants will be awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they obtained their degree/certificate.
- Candidates should also have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management, 2024, etc).
For any other queries about KIITEE MBA Exam Dates 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.