Latest Applications Open 2024:
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th October 2023. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association, abbreviated as KPPGCA, has conducted the KMAT Karnataka 2023 examination for candidates. The KMAT 2023 is wholly known as the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, and every year, many of the applicants may appear for the examination of KMAT 2023 to complete their MBA, PGDM, and MCA Courses from the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is the national-level entrance examination, and applicants interested in getting admission to various programs must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the Application Form.
Through this article, the candidates can get complete information about KMAT 2023, including the KMAT Application Form, application dates, the procedure to fill out the Application form, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form – Extended
KMAT Application Form 2023
The KMAT Application Form will be available online, and those candidates are interested in completing their MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs in more than 169 colleges in Karnataka.
They can fill out the Application Form for KMAT online from the official website of the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The candidates must submit the Application Form of KMAT 2023 before the last submission date, and they must check their eligibility criteria.
- It will be obligatory to pay application fees over online methods, including Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Internet Banking.
- The application fee remains Rs.1000/-.
KMAT Application Form 2023 Dates
The critical dates of the KMAT Application Form are mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it to fill out and submit the Application Form.
|Important Event||Dates (Revised)|
|Starting date for the online application forms||30th June 2023|
|Ending date of the online application forms||25th October 2023|
|Date of releasing of the admit cards||3rd November 2023|
|Date of the KMAT entrance exam||5th November 2023|
KMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the Application Form, and the eligibility criteria have mentioned below for candidates.
KMAT Eligibility for MCA Program
Those candidates who want to complete their graduate degree should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Interested candidates have to score a minimum of 50% marks. And for SC/ ST category candidates, they should have a minimum of 45% marks.
The mandatory subject in the qualifying exam
Candidates selecting this program should have a Mathematics subject in their Bachelor’s.
KMAT Eligibility for MBA/ PGDM Program
A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of 3 years or more
Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
Procedure to fill KMAT Application Form 2023
The following procedures are given below for candidates to fill out the KMAT 2023 Application Form, and with these simple steps, candidates can apply for this exam.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of KMAT 2023
- After that, candidates must enter their name as provided in the school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are required to choose the correct option against nativity as there are only two options, Karnataka and Non-Karnataka. The candidates should be a resident of Karnataka.
- The candidates have to enter the appropriate test centre, and the centres cannot be changed after being selected once.
- After that, they have to select the course they want to get admission ei,ther MBA or MCA, or both.
- The candidates must enter their DOB as mentioned in official documents such as class 10 certificates.
- Candidates have to select the stream in which they want to be graduated.
- Applicants have to mention their complete postal address.
- The payment of fees is the last procedure of the Application Form. The DD should be drawn in favour of “KMAT 2023” and must be payable in Bangalore.
If you have any other questions about the KMAT 2023 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.