Latest Applications Open 2024:
The KMAT is popularly known as Karnataka Management Aptitude Test and is the state-level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA).
There are postgraduate level programs available for the candidates and those interested in getting admission in MBA colleges and business schools to complete their MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs by applying for the examination of KMAT.
There are 170 colleges across the state to provide admission to the candidates into various postgraduate programs, and outside of Karnataka, candidates can also appear for the examination of KMAT.
This article lets the candidates get complete information about KMAT, including the KMAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Centers, etc.
KMAT 2023 Syllabus
Those applicants appearing for the KMAT examination to prefer the syllabus for better preparation. The KMAT syllabus includes topics related to basic mathematics, aptitude, and language comprehension skills, so candidates should go with the syllabus to examine KMAT.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The syllabus details are below for candidates who must check it for better preparation for the examination.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension of passages
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical calculations
- Arithmetic problems (ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed, etc.)
- Quantitative reasoning
- Interpretation of tables
- Common graphs & charts
KMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The KMAT Exam Pattern is the most important for candidates to check because with the help of the exam pattern, candidates will get some idea of the question paper structure, and every participant has to prefer both exam patterns and syllabus for better preparation for the examination.
|Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT Exam Centers
The KMAT examination is conducted for candidates in various cities, and the cities names are mentioned below.
- New Delhi
KMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination of KMAT because there are professional courses; as per the eligibility criteria of candidates, admission will be provided to them into postgraduate courses. Below are the eligibility criteria for MBA and PGDM courses mentioned for candidates.
For MBA and PGDM
- candidates should have the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years duration/ Master’s degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
- They have to secure at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
If you have any other Questions related to KMAT Karnataka Syllabus 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hello, I am Sunil Kushwaha, a passionate UG degree holder in Science with a keen interest in educational news. With my dedication to education and vast knowledge, I keep updated with the latest developments in the National & State entrance examinations and tests.
Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in National & State entrance examinations and tests.