Latest Applications Open 2024:
Krishna University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses through AP PGCET 2024. Krishna University was recognized in Machilipatnam Krishna district Andhra Pradesh in 2008 through the state of Andhra Pradesh.
It offers admission in various UG courses– B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BCA, BBA, PG Courses- M.A English, M.A Telugu, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Pharmacy, Diploma Courses- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance and Other Courses- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance, etc. It is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
The university recommends many courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. level to the entitled students. The contenders are designated on account of marks obtained in the Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) led by the university.
Krishna University Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released soon
Krishna University Admission 2024 Highlight
|UG, PG, Diploma & Other Courses
|Krishna University, A.J Kalasala Campus, Rajupeta, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521001.
|Prof. Y. K. Sundara Krishna
Krishna University Admission 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Important Dates to apply for Krishna University Admission 2024:
For AP PGCET
|Commencement of Online Application Form
|Last Date of Submission of Application
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS with Late Fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500)
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
|Application Correction Window
|Issue of Admit Card
|Conduct of Entrance Exam
|Released Date of Answer Key/ Preliminary Key
|Objection on Answer Key/ Preliminary Key
|Declaration of Result/ Rank Card
|To be Announced
Krishna University Admission 2024 Application Form
Krishna University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses through AP PGCET 2024. The Application Form of KRUCET 2024 exists on the official website, which is www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates will have to provide their legal email id and phone number at the time of registration. Entrants need to furnish all other compulsory details for example, Personal details, examination centre, educational qualification details, communication details, etc in the online application form.
An aspirant should prudently complete the online application together with all the inclusions, and a precise mobile number and Email address must be given so that all info will be referred to mobile or mail ID.
The Application must be given online only at the websites www.krudoa.in, www.krishnauniversity.ac. in by enrolling the name and other details
Rs 400 (for SC/ ST it is Rs.300). A Distinct registration is required for each test. No change of subject will be considered at any stage Application filled-in in common with all compulsory attachments must be submitted only to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201, Krishna Dist., AP (OR) “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam-521001” or by registered post or by speed post (in the cover provided) so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already.
Krishna University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Courses Offered (Krishna University Campus, Machilipatnam)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / BiologicalSciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc.,Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- M.Sc. Electronics and instrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech.Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E.(Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- M.Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc. or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- M.Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study
- M.Sc. Chemistry specializations: Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in the common core system
- M.Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- M.A. History: BA with History or BA(O.L) or B.A.L.
MHRM/MA in Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- M.A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Psychology:
- (i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the papers or specialization.
- (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University.
- (iii) Another category may fill any unfilled seats in any category
- M.Ed.: B. Ed.,
- M.A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate with a certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance: 10th Class
- Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence: 10th Class
Note: No entrance test for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses
Krishna University Admission 2024 Exam Pattern
The entrance test consists of 100 objective-type questions separated into sections A, B & C. A & B sections will bring 30 marks each, and C sections will be 40 marks.
In case of a tie, precedence is specified to the marks attained in Section C after B. It is compulsory to specify their answers in the OMR sheet specified together with the question paper.
The aspirants are demanded to read the directives carefully before beginning with satisfying OMR Sheets. The cut-off marks will be determined based on the marks gained in the written examination.
How to Prepare for Krishna University Admission 2024
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Notice all the particulars of a syllabus set by the authority.
- Strategy your study agenda along with the syllabus.
- Provide equivalent time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s question paper to see the exam design.
- Acquire an advantageous diet and do workouts and yoga.
Krishna University Admission 2024 Admit Card
The Krishna University Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses through AP PGCET 2024. Admit Card is required to be downloaded through the website.
Applicants have got to take the admit card and photo ID proof at the examination centre. The admit card will not be guided by post to any entrants.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official website.
- Now provide the necessary details for downloading the admit card, like the registration no and password.
- Now find the button to submit the details
- Eventually, download the admit card with attention.
Krishna University Admission 2024 Result
Krishna University Admission 2024 Results will be Declared soon. The result of Krishna University is out online in pdf format.
The merit list is acknowledged because of the applicant’s marks of the entrance examination. Applicants can now download their rank cards by postulating the Hall Ticket Number and Password.
Steps to Download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Download the result and take a copy in the counselling
Krishna University Admission 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Admission to a course will be grounded on KRUPGCET-2024 Rank, subject to the applicant accomplishing other eligibility principles.
The applicant will be required to succeed in the examination with the minimum percentage of marks set. Applicants will be named for the confirmation of credentials.
The diploma verification /counselling timetable will be positioned on the website after the declaration of results. Applicants must take part in the certificate verification procedures at helpline centres runner would yield the subsequent all the unique certificates accompanied by TWO sets of Photostat copies and TWO passport-size photographs as per the schedule.
If an applicant does not bring the following certificates, they will not be considered for admission. Instructions regarding admissions counselling will be made accessible on the website, accompanied by the admission counselling timetable.
Applicants, who are unsatisfied with the first phase of allotment and wish to appear for the second phase, need not pay the course fee and report to the allotted college. They can emerge for the second point of confirmation.
In such cases, the allocation of the first stage stands annulled, and the allocation in the second phase is subject to obtainability of seats, merit, and rule of reservation.
All the admissions are virtuously conditional, and the University set aside the right to withdraw an applicant’s admission at any stage.
For any other queries about Krishna University Admission 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.