Latest Applications Open 2023:
KSID Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon. KSID stands for Kerala State Institute of Design it invited admission Application forms for various courses.
It offers admission in courses like Product Design, Textile and Apparel Design, and Communication Design. Aspirants who register their form will be called for Aptitude Test. Candidates will be a call for Studio tests and interviews who are shortlisted.
This article provides details related to the KSID Admission 2024 including Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, etc.
KSID Admission 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates have to register themselves in the KSID Admission 2024 Exam.
- KSID Admission 2024 Application form can be filled in online or offline mode.
- Fill all the personal, and qualification details in the user registration form.
- Candidates are requested to fill invalid e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Scanned latest passport size photograph and signature will be uploaded in the mentioned JPEG format on a web portal.
- In the end, submit it and save all the details written in the form.
- In order to submit the KSID Admission 2024 Application Form, the candidates need to pay the amount of the application fee through Credit Card or Debit Card or by SB collection.
- The application fee is 750/- of KSID Admission 2024.
KSID Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding KSID Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed any degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute or university. Candidates having any professional experience (relevant fields) is an advantage.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: appearing candidates of the final semester examination are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Candidates should not be above 40 years of age.
- Authority will conduct the test/examination/interview for admission as defined by the Government of Kerala.
- Reservation seats at KSID for each course for Open Merit is 6, SEBC category is 3 and SC/ST category is 1.
KSID Admission 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know more about KSID Admission 2024.
|KSID Admission 2024 application form||To be Announced|
|Last date of submitting Application Form||To be Announced|
|Exam dates||To be Announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for KSID Admission 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates who are applying are advised to read the instruction brochure and application procedure.
- KSID Admission 2024 Application form and information brochure will be released by the authority on the online official website at ksid.ac.in.
- The application procedure of KSID Admission 2024 is avail on online or either offline mode.
- Fill the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Provide the documents of Copy of qualifying Degree Certificate, Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates and mark list for all semesters, consolidated final mark list of the degree course and Copy of SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth of applicant, etc.
- In order to submit the KSID Admission 2024 Application Form, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee.
- Take the needed printed copies of the fill-up application form and confirmation page for further reference.
If you have any queries regarding the KSID Admission 2024 Application Form, you can leave your comments below.