Latest Applications Open 2023:
Kurukshetra University is one of the premier educational institutions of India. Established in 1956, the University is providing higher education to over half a million students on the campus and its affiliated colleges.
Under its commitment to excellence, the University will be awarded A+ grade by NAAC and will be placed at 8th position amongst the State Universities of the country. University offers 175 courses in 47 departments and it has 282 affiliated colleges in 7 districts of Haryana. KUK conducts Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam every year for that candidate who is seeking admission in B.Ed.
Candidates will be selected based on Graduation & Entrance exam marks. Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to apply only after reading all the guidelines & eligibility from the official website before applying for KUK B.Ed 2020Here in this post, we will provide all related links & information for the candidates to apply for the KUK B.Ed 2023.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
KUK B.Ed 2023 Important Event Dates
The Directorate is providing a two-year B.Ed. program with the endorsement of NCTE for the benefit of working teachers.
KUK B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form will be Started from the 2nd week of October 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- KUK B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form the last date is the 4th week of October 2023.
- Before applying for KUK B.Ed candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website
- The application form is available both in Online mode.
- Candidates should fill their personal & academic information carefully to apply for the exam
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of application form for future reference.
KUK B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
KUK B.Ed 2023 Application Fee Starts from the 2nd week of October 2023.
- KUK B.Ed 2023 Application Fee the last date with late fee is the 30th October 2023.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online/offline mode
- Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E-challan
- Application Fee once paid is No-Refundable
KUK B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from any recognized University.
- Candidates should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce & another relevant appearing can be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates passed in Bachelor’s Degree should have 50% marks
- Candidates with a reserved category will get relaxation of 5%
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KUK B.Ed
KUK B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be 90 questions in this exam
- There is no negative marking
KUK Reservation of Seats
KUK B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the KUK B.Ed admit card from the official website. KUK B.Ed Admit card will be available before a week before the Exam. No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students through the post. Candidates must not forget their Admit card on the day of the exam. Otherwise, he/she shall not be allowed to seat in the exam
KUK B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
KUK B.Ed Result will be disclosed soon after the exam. KUK B.Ed Result will be declared on the official website. Candidate can view their result by providing their registration no on the official portal
The Merit List will be Released on 3rd November 2023 after the entrance exam. Candidates can check their merit list on the official website. MPBOU will declare cut off for the candidates. It will be based on marks of graduation & entrance exam.
KUK B.Ed 2023 Counselling
Candidates successfully clear the Entrance exam will be eligible for counseling. Counseling will be done in April 2023. Counseling will be based on marks scored in KUK B.Ed Entrance Exam. Candidates have to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course after the allotment of Seats. Candidates’ seats may get canceled if they do not report on the given date & time.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th passing certificate.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Category certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Thanesar, Haryana, India
Pin – 136119
Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518
For any other queries about KUK B.Ed 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.