Latest Applications Open 2023:
Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. In Arunachal Pradesh, there are many private and government colleges of law available for the candidates to complete their law programs. On the basis of marks of the candidates in the state or national level law entrance examination, admission will provide to the candidates.
There are lots of the candidates may appear in the national level entrance examinations or also conducted entrance examination of the different universities to get admission in the various law colleges of Arunachal Pradesh.
Here, from this content, applicants will be able to know the detailed information on Law Admission in Arunachal Pradesh.
Following are the admission procedure of Law admission in Arunanchal Pradesh available below for the candidates and they have to follow it. On the basis of state or national level entrance examinations, admission will provide to the candidates in the various law programs.
In the various law colleges of Arunachal Pradesh, admission will provide to the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Top Law Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
There are the top law colleges located in Arunachal Pradesh and the college’s name mentioned below for the candidates.
- Apex Professional University
- Arunachal Law Academy
- Arunachal University of Studies – AUS
- Himalayan University
- Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University
- North East Frontier Technical University – NEFTU
Law Admission 2023
Applicants will be able to get admission to the various law colleges and universities of Arunanchal Pradesh on the basis of their eligibility criteria and the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- The qualifications of 10th, 12th (+2), and graduation may be obtained through any mode (distance/correspondence / open schooling method).
- Minimum marks in the qualifying examination for admission
- The qualification of class 10th, 12th or graduation are subject to pass percentage of 45% for general category, 42% for OBC category, and 40% for SC/ST category subject to Rule-7 of Legal Education
Those candidates have scored qualified marks in the state or national level of law examination; they will be shortlisted in the merit list. The merit list students will be call out for the counseling procedure.
The selected candidates must have to visit the counseling center on the provided schedule through authority and they also have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
At the time of counseling procedure, the seat allotment also will be done for the candidates and those applicants will be allotted the seats, they should have to report at the allotted colleges of law located in Arunachal Pradesh.
If you any queries regarding Law Admission in Arunachal Pradesh 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.