Latest Applications Open 2023:
Gujarat is the popular western state of India and in this state, Ahmedabad is the most popular city to provide admission to the candidates in various degree courses in various fields.
The capital city of Gujarat is Gandhinagar. There are various law colleges and universities available in Gujarat to offer admission to candidates in various law programs.
Candidates with eligibility will be able to get admission in the various law programs from these institutes and colleges of Gujarat. Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information on Law Admission in Gujarat.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to the various law degree colleges; can apply in the entrance examination of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
The CLAT is the national-level law entrance examination, which is organized to provide admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the field of law.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Based on the marks of the candidates, admission will provide to them.
As per marks scored in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), applicants will be selected for admission in various top law colleges and institutes.
There is some of the institutes that offer admission to candidates in various law colleges directly based on their qualifying marks.
There will be no state-level entrance examination to provide admission to the candidates.
Top Law Colleges in Gujarat
Gujarat is the home of various colleges/universities and Research Institutions.
Some of the top law colleges in Gujarat are Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, etc.
Law Admission 2023
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria have been mentioned below.
- There is no age restriction to apply in the CLAT Examination.
- Candidate should clear the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for admission in UG course.
- Candidates should possess the LL.B or equivalent degree from any recognized institution/university for admission in the LL.M course.
- Candidates who are studying in their final year of graduation degree are also eligible to apply.
Those students will have qualified marks in the CLAT Examination, they will be shortlisted for admission. The counseling procedure will be conducted through authority and at the time of the counseling procedure, the seat allotment will also be done for the candidates.
Candidates should have to carry the required documents to the counseling center. Applicants will be allotted on the seats as per the availability of seats, choices filling, and marks of the candidates.
The applicants will get admission to their allotted colleges with the provisional allotment letter.
Documents to Carry at the Time of Counseling Procedure
- Graduation Degree.
- Graduation Marksheets.
- Provisional Certificates (for appearing candidates).
- Degree Certificates.
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Rank Card.
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Passport Size Photographs.
If you any query regarding Law Admission in Gujarat 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.