Latest Applications Open 2024:
The LSAT is also known as Law School Admission Test, and Pearson VUE manages it on behalf of the USA based on the Law School Admission Council. Those candidates interested in getting admission to the law school; can fill out the application form online mode from the official website of Pearson VUE.
The examination of LSAT is conducted through paper-pencil mode, and all participating candidates have to attend the examination at the examination centre.
Many candidates may appear for this examination to complete their law courses every year. This article will give applicants complete information on the LSAT, including the full LSAT form.
LSAT Full Form
The full form of LSAT is Law School Admission Test, the worldwide entrance examination. Through this examination, the authority is providing admission to the candidates into various Law Colleges/Institutions in India and Foreign Countries to complete their law programs.
In May 2024, the LSAT India will be conducted for candidates, and interested candidates have to fill out the application form online to give the LSAT examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Overview of the Law School Admission Test
An overview of the Law School Admission Test is mentioned below for candidates.
- Exam name – Law School Admission Test for India
- Abbreviated as – LSAT India
- Exam type – Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Exam level – National
- Exam mode – Paper-pencil (Offline)
- Total number of participating institutes – 85+
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria
There is the Eligibility Criteria for LSAT has mentioned below for candidates.
- The applicants should belong to the citizenship of India.
- If applicants are applying for undergraduate law programs, including BA LLB, they should have qualified 12th board examination of the 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board,
- Candidates applying for postgraduate law programs, including LLM, have to be an LL.B degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
- For each participating college across India, the qualifying marks are necessary for candidates.
- There is no age limit.
LSAT India Application Form
The LSAT India Application Form will be available in October 2023 online from the official website of Pearson VUE. Candidates who want to be admitted to the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs can complete the application form online.
LSAT India Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee and the Indian registration fee (Rs.3800/-) and can pay through credit card or demand a draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque.
If you have any other questions about the LSAT 2024 Full Form, please write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.