Latest Applications Open 2023:
MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 27th March 2023. MAH CET stands for Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test, it is a state-level entrance exam.
Through this entrance, exam candidates can get admission into the two-year full-time regular course of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) which is offered by Govt., the university-managed, and unaided institutes in the Maharashtra state. Applier has to secure qualifying marks in the entrance exams to apply for admission in offer courses.
Candidates fill find information regarding the MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application Form – Released
MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- On the official website, Candidates have to fill out the application form to appear for the entrance exam.
- Submission should be done before or till 27th March 2023.
- Write all details in the registration form properly and accurately.
- If further found incorrect or invalid then the applier form will be directly canceled by the authority.
- In the application form write the details such as personal details, scores, Contact details & Email-id, Qualification details, scores many more.
- Affix the latest image and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the web portal.
- Applier will need to pay the amount 800 as application fees for the applier of Open Category (Outside Maharashtra State Candidates) of Maharashtra State.
- And 400 should be remit by applier those are reserved candidates (SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, PwD) of Maharashtra State.
- Use provided mode via Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, or through IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets to submit fees.
MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: applier have to clear the Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree and of courses (science and mathematics / social sciences / Humanities / Commerce) OR candidates needs to hold the degree of bachelor’s degree / master’s in the subjects such as (Engineering & Technology/ Computer science / information technology / law / agriculture / medical sciences / banking and insurance/ performing art/ fine art) and have to acquire the 55% marks and 50% marks if applier belongs to unreserved category.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks if they are of an open category (for unreserved category – 45% marks) in the above examination.
- Age limit: there are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
- Candidates who want to apply for admission in English Medium Colleges have to pass the English Language Content Test with -B.Ed. CET 2023 exam, candidates have to select the given option while applying online application form.
- For Ed Specialization: candidates need to have a degree of bachelor’s degree/master’s (specific disciplines). Candidates who want the Commerce subject, have to clear B.Com or M.Com.
MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know more about MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023.
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application Form:
- The MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023 Application process along with the information brochure will be issued by the authority on the official website.
- Candidates pursuing admission in offer courses have to fill up the application form online as well as offline mode.
- In the form fill-up the information for example Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, etc.
- Provide the requirement document like 10th& 12th class mark sheet, score/grade, Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree, etc.
- After submitting the form, aspirants will receive the generated Registration Number and Password by the authority for login in the future.
- Don’t forget to write the active mobile number and email Id for further intimations till the admission process.
For any other query regarding MAH B.Ed & B.Ed (ELCT) 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.