Latest Applications Open 2024:
MAH MBA CET 2024 Exam Dates have been announced now; the Examination will be held from 23rd – 24th March 2024. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, is the conducting authority of the MAH MBA CET 2024 Examination, which is organized to offer admission to applicants in the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
It is a state-level entrance examination conducted annually for MBA aspirants. In the various affiliated business schools of Maharashtra State, admission will be offered to the candidates in MBA programs based on their marks scored in this entrance examination.
This article will teach applicants detailed information about the MAH MBA CET 2024 Test Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test Procedure.
MAH MBA CET 2024 Notification – Exam Dates Announced
MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2024
The important MAH MBA CET 2024 schedule is mentioned below for the candidates who will apply for this Examination.
|MAH CET 2024 Online Registration Date||February 2024|
|Closing date of application||March 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||March 2024|
|Issue of MAH CET Admit Card||March 2024|
|MAH CET 2024 Exam Dates||23rd – 24th March 2024|
|Announcement of result||April 2024|
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on the website||
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode||July 2024|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on the website.||July 2024|
|Submission of grievances, if any, for all types of Candidates||To be Announced|
|Display of the Final Merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on the website.||To be Announced|
|Display of Provisional Category-wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||To be Announced|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through Candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||To be Announced|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||To be Announced|
|Accepting the offered seat by the candidate through their log-in as per Allotment of CAP Round I.||To be Announced|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I.||To be Announced|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||To be Announced|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through Candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||To be Announced|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||To be Announced|
|Accepting the offered seat by the candidate through their log-in as per Allotment of CAP Round II.||To be Announced|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.||To be Announced|
|(For Government/ Govt. Aided/ Unaided Institutes) For Vacant seats, if any, at the institute, the respective institute will complete the admission activity in the following manner –||To be Announced|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||To be Announced|
|Cut-off Date for all types of admissions for the Academic Year 2024-21||To be Announced|
|For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||To be Announced|
MAH MBA CET Application Form 2024
On the official website, the MAH MBA CET 2024 Application Form was available on 23rd February 2024, and those applicants who are aspiring to get admission to the Master of Business Administration from various affiliated business schools of the Maharashtra State can fill out the application form of MAH MBA CET 2024 through online mode. The application form-filling procedure is mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State.
- Applicants should have registered themselves by submitting the required details, and they will get the MAH MBA CET application form.
- In the application form, applicants must fill and submit all the required details such as personal, qualification, and correspondence.
- Candidates must upload their scanned required documents in the Application form as per the prescribed format.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- After that, submit the application form and take the printouts of two copies of the admit cards mentioned on the next page.
|Application Category||Application Fee|
|General category (from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), J&K Migrant candidates||INR 1000/-|
|Backward class categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State||INR 800/-|
|Foreign nationals, PIOs living in foreign||INR 5000/-|
MAH MBA CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application.
The form and the eligibility criteria details are provided below.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They should belong to Maharashtra State or be born in Maharashtra.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for this exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must be qualified with a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC/AIU.
MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2024
The applicants have got the admit card online mode from the Official Website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, and only those candidates who have submitted the application form successfully will be able to get the admit card by downloading it from the official website.
The admit card is the mandatory document that all candidates should carry at the examination centre, and they also have to take copies of the admit card for future use.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern
The applicants should prefer the exam pattern for better preparation for the Examination, and through the exam pattern, candidates can understand the structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details are mentioned below.
- The time duration for MAH MBA CET is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 200
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Marks per question||Maximum marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Competition||50||1||50|
MAH MBA CET Syllabus
The questions from the syllabus below will be asked in the MAH MBA CET 2024 examination.
- Logical/Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow the preparation tips to obtain qualified marks in the Examination and the preparation tips mentioned below.
- Make a table to do a study on time and divide the time for each section.
- Make short notes to get an easy understanding of the topics of the syllabus.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper to get an idea about the questions asked in the Examination.
MAH MBA CET Result 2024
MAH MBA CET 2024 Result has been Declared on 3rd June 2024. Those candidates who have appeared in the Examination of MAH MBA CET 2024 can check their results online by visiting the Official Website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State.
The applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list through authority based on marks scored by candidates in the MAH MBA CET 2024 examination.
MAH MBA CET Counseling 2024
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) in June. Only those applicants can attend the counselling procedure; those are shortlisted in the merit list.
Candidates must attend the counselling procedure on the mentioned date through the authority, and they have to register themselves for counselling, fill in their choices, and bring the required documents for verification.
Based on marks scored in the Examination, choice filling, seat availability, and document verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Documents for the verifications are
- MAH CET Admit Card
- MAH CET Rank Card
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Residence proof
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
For any other query regarding the MAH MBA CET 2024, you can ask us by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.