Latest Applications Open 2023:
MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Form has been released on 23rd February 2023. MAH CET is known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test of Masters in Management Studies is a state-level common entrance test. This exam is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
Candidates can get admission in Post-Graduate courses into Masters in Management Studies. The candidate qualifies for admission to MMS courses in Maharashtra state and has cleared the MAH CET 2023 exam.
In this page MAH MMS CET 2023 includes the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Form – Released
MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Form
MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Form has been released on 23rd February 2023. Candidates can go through the MAH MMS CET 2023 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates seeking admission can fill out the application form either online or offline mode.
- In the Application form, candidates have to register their personal (candidate’s name, birth of date, mother/father name), qualifications, Academic details, etc.
- After that upload, the recent photograph between 200 KB to 50 KB, and the signature should be in between 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees of 1000 for those who are of open category candidates (Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra) / J&K Migrant. And Rs. 800 should be remitted by candidates who are reserved candidates (ST/SC/ VJ/DT- NT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/ OBC/ SBC / PwD ) of Maharashtra.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee using Debit Cards (Ru Pay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
MAH MMS CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding MAH MMS CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Nationality: Indian & foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates can apply for a Master in Management Studies who has completed a Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) of three years from a recognized by the UGC/AIU.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for reserved categories and disabled persons in Maharashtra state- 45% marks) in the above examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the final years of the examination are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit: there is no age limit mentioned to apply.
MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Dates
In scheduled below is given the following important dates of MAH MMS CET 2023:
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for MAH MMS CET 2023 Application Form:
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra has released the MAH MMS CET 2023 Application process and prospectus for candidates to admit them into Masters in Management Studies.
- In the form write the correct details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, and Qualification Details (Bachelor’s Degree), mark sheet of 10th& 12th class, etc.
- Payment can be done through Debit Cards (Ru Pay /Visa /MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copies of the fill-up application form and payment slip for further reference.
For any other query regarding the MAH MMS CET Application Form 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.