Latest Applications Open 2024:
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 Answer Key has been released on 27th April 2023. MTSE is known as the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination. The MTSE is conducted every year by the official authorities. It is an exam that is conducted for talented students all over Maharashtra.
Researchers have proved that the MTS Exam is useful for the applicants to prepare for the NTS exam, that is, the National Talent Search Exam. The applicants who have scored well in the MTSE have shown the best results in the NTS exams as well.
More details related to the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 such as important events and their dates, Eligibility criteria, the application form, application fee, results, and many more are mentioned in this article.
MTSE Notification 2023 – Answer Key Out
Click Here to Check the Information brochure.
MTSE 2023 Important Dates
To get the details related to the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 Events and Dates, applicants can refer to the below information.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Date of entrance exam||26th April 2023|
|Answer Key||27th April 2023|
|Objection till Answer Key||27th April 2023|
In this section, the applicants will find information about the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 Application Process.
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 Application Form has been available.
- In online mode on the official website, the applicants will be able to find the application form to apply for the MTSE.
- One must remember that there is no provision made to get the application form in offline mode.
- So the applicants who want to apply for the MTSE will have to visit the official website and download the application form.
- A link to the application form will be available on the home page of the official website.
- Applicants will have to click on the link and download the application form.
- After downloading, the applicants will have to start filling the form by providing as necessary details required with the help of the documents.
- One must note that all the details that will be provided in the application form must be valid and accurate.
- Once all the required details have been filled in the application form applicants need to recheck the form and ensure that there are no mistakes left.
- Then the applicants can submit the filled application form.
- However, one should remember to submit the filled application form before the due date decided by the authorities.
The details mentioned below related to the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 application fee is important as it will complete the application process of the applicant.
|Application form purchased from MTS Office/coordinators||Rs 150/- each|
|Application forms demanded by the School taken from known coordinators||Rs 150/- each student|
|Application forms required by post for individual student||Rs 200/- per student (Rs 150/- + Rs 50/- Postage)|
- The application fee can be paid offline mode.
- Applicants can send the application fee through DD (Demand Draft) or MO( Money Order).
- The application fee should be sent to the MTS Office.
Applicants who will pay the fee through Demand Draft must note that the DD should be drawn in the name of the “ Hon. Director, MTS Examination, Pune, and payable at Pune.”
MTSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant applying for the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 must check the below criteria and meet them.
- Citizens of India are only eligible.
- The student who wants to apply for the MTSE should be lower than 17 years of age.
- The students who want to apply must be studying in classes VII, IX, and X.
- The students should do their Education at a recognized Government school.
MTSE 2023 Exam Pattern
In this section, we have gathered all the information related to the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023 Exam Pattern that one should know.
- Mode of Exam: In offline mode, the exam will be held (written test).
- Duration of the Exam: The applicants will get three hours of duration to solve the question paper of the exam.
- Language of the Exam: The exam will be held in English / Marathi / Hindi / Urdu languages.
- Number of Papers: In the exam, two written papers will be conducted for all the classes.
- Number of Questions: The question paper of the exam will contain 200 questions in total.
- Type of Questions: In the question paper, the applicants will find Multiple types of objective questions.
- Sections: The question paper will contain two sections that are MAT and SAT.
Below we have given the distribution of the MAT and SAT section
MAT: Mental Ability Test.
|Class||Paper 1||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|VIII Class||MAT||100 questions||100 marks|
|IX Class||MAT||100 questions||100 marks|
|X Class||MAT||100 questions||100 marks|
SAT: Scholastic Aptitude Test.
|Class||Paper 2||Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|VIII||SAT||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||40 questions||40 marks|
|IX||History, Geography, Civics, Economics||40 questions||40 marks|
|X||Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic||20 questions||20 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
- In the NTS exam, two separate papers for each section at class X will be given to the applicants with 100 questions in total and the duration will be 90 minutes only which is equal to one and a half hours.
- Applicants of class X will have to appear for an Interview round which consists of 50 marks.
MTSE 2023 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus for the preparation of the MTSE exam. However, the applicants can go through the details we have mentioned below to get a short idea of the syllabus.
For MAT (Mental Ability Test) – Paper 1
- Students of Class VIII can prepare from the syllabus of Class VII.
- Students of Class IX can prepare from the syllabus of Class VIII.
- Students of Class X can prepare from the syllabus of Class IX.
For SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) – Paper 1
- The students should prepare from their own respective class syllabus for the preparation of the exam. Regular textbooks given by the school are useful.
MTSE 2023 Results
In this section, the applicants who have applied for the MTSE will be able to gather information about the declaration of the MTSE Results. The MTSE results will be declared by the official authorities. After the completion of the MTSE exam, the official authorities will prepare the Merit List of the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE).
The Result cum merit list will be prepared for all the class students of STD VIII, STD IX, STD X. It will be prepared at two levels that are the State Level Merit List and the District Level Merit List. The authorities of the MTSE will provide the results of the students to their respective schools.
And the students who have applied for the MTSE exam will receive their results from their respective schools. The results will be given by the end of June. However, the authorities will also update the complete results of the students on the official website for their reference.
For any other queries about the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.