Latest Applications Open 2023:
MGU CAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. MGU CAT has referred to as Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test it is a university-level entrance examination. This exam offer admission candidates into postgraduate (PG) programs in this university and its affiliated schools.
Done through the centralized allotment process candidates will be given admission to PG courses will be done.
Candidates can get complete information about MGU CAT 2024 exam, including the Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
MGU CAT 2024 Application Form – Out Soon
MGU CAT 2024 Application Form
MGU CAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Candidates who want to appear in the exam & admission need to fill application on the official website.
Candidates have to apply the due dates as mentioned in the official.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates can fill and submit the MGU CAT 2024 Application Form online mode only.
- In application, candidates have to fill in all the required details carefully.
- Candidates can make the application fee payment through online mode.
- Candidates applying for the M.Ed course, have to send the hard copy of the Application Form along with the required certificates to the address mentioned here:
Director, School of Pedagogical Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi University, PIN 686560
MGU CAT 2024 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay application form fees according to category wise.
The registration fee for General candidates is Rs.1100 and the SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.550.
The fee can be paid online as well as by offline mode. An online medium such as Debit Card/ Cash Card/ATM or Internet Banking.
- For International Students: US$ 100 (Equivalent Indian Rupees on the date of
- Applicants can use the credit card/debit card/ATM/Cash Cards & Internet banking facilities.
- Applicants can also pay the fee at the nearest Akshaya Centre.
MGU CAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill all MGU CAT 2024 eligibility criteria to apply for exams and admission.
Different courses have different criteria so check the complete criteria before filling application for admission carefully.
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the MGU CAT 2024:
|M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biochemistry, M.Sc Biophysics||Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to pass in B.Sc degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Physics|
Minimum Marks: The applicant must obtain 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
|M.Sc Physics||Qualifying Exam: Must hold a B.Sc degree in physics.|
Minimum Marks: Must score a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Environment Science & Disaster Management||Qualifying Exam: B.Sc degree in any subject.|
Minimum Marks: Applicant must pass with a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Psychology||Qualifying Exam: Applicants pass BA/B.Sc in Psychology.|
Minimum Marks: with not less than 50% Marks
|M.Sc Computer Science||Qualifying E, exam: Must hold a B.Sc degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/BCA.|
Minimum Marks: Minimum marks are 50% marks.
|LL.M||Qualifying Exam: LL.B degree required.|
Minimum Marks: Must obtain at least 50% marks.
|M.Ed in Social Science Education, Commerce Education, IT Education, Language Education, Mathematics Education||Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass in B.Ed.|
Minimum Marks: The applicant has to secure a minimum of about 55% marks.
|M.A. Economics||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, or statistics.|
Minimum Marks: Passed with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent degree from the MGU approved institutions.
|MA Politics & Human Rights, MA Politics (Public Policy & Governance) – UGC, MA Politics & International Relations, Sponsored Programme||Qualifying Exam: Those applicants can apply who have a Bachelor’s degree in History / Law / Economics / Politics with a 45% mark or|
Degree in Commerce/ English/Sociology / Anthropology /Psychology/Philosophy/ Geography with 50% marks or
Graduates with Science stream not less than 60% marks.
|MA English||Qualifying Exam: Applicants should pass the bachelor’s degree|
Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure 45% marks.
Or passed a bachelor’s degree in arts/science with a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.A. Development Studies, M.A. Gandhian Studies||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in any subject is necessary.|
Minimum Marks: Must qualify for the qualifying exam with 45% marks.
MGU CAT 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates should know the exam dates of MGU CAT 2024. Exam dates like Starting of the online Application Form, the Last date to submit the Application Form, and Confirmation of the Application Form, etc.
The official exam schedule of MGU CAT 2024 is given below:
|Starting of Online Application Form||May 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||May 2024|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||May 2024|
|Entrance Examination||May 2024|
|Publication of Entrance Examination Result||last week of June 2024|
How to Submit the MGU CAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates have to complete the MGU CAT 2024 application process as mentioned in the information brochure. To get register, the online Application Form candidates must go through the below points thoroughly.
Candidates should check the steps given below carefully to fill the MGU CAT 2024 Application Form.
- Step 1: The candidates need to go to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University and must click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Step 2: The candidates have to create MGU CAT 2024 login account by providing their email ID and password.
- Step 3: An application number will be generated. The candidates must note the MGU CAT 2024 application number and click the “Continue” button. The candidate will receive MGU CAT 2024 login ID and password through SMS and Email.
- Step 4: The candidates need their recent color passport size photograph and click on the Next button. The size of the JPG format image must be 50 KB.
- Step 5: The applicants need to enter details like educational qualifications. They will have to select the course of their choice and continue to the next step.
- Step 6: After filling in all the required information, the candidates have to make the payment of MGU CAT 2024 registration fees. The payment can be done via credit/ debit/ cash cards or through internet banking.
- Step 7: After the successful payment, the candidates are advised to go through the MGU CAT 2024 Application Form, and they can click on the “submit” button.
- Step 8: Candidates must take a printout of the MGU CAT 2024 Application Form for future reference.
- Ed Candidates: The candidates who want to apply for the M.Ed program at Mahatma Gandhi University need to submit a hard copy of their Application Form along with self-attested copies of the requested documents.
For any other queries about MGU CAT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.