Latest Applications Open 2024:
MH CET 2024 MHT Online Registration will be Started in March 2024. The Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell conducted the MH CET 2024 exam annually for candidates. MH CET 2024 is called MHT CET, a state-level entrance exam. This entrance test is conducted on the state level for getting into the first year of all-time courses in Engineering and Technology, Health Science, and Pharmacy.
Candidates can get into Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Pharm. D courses through this exam. Maharashtra state’s government and private institutions consider the MH CET 2024 exam scores. The courses provided by the colleges are accepted across Maharashtra.
In this article, candidates can find all the information related to MH CET 2024, which includes Exam Dates, Application Forms, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
MH CET 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
MH CET 2024 Application Form
Candidates on the official portal can fill MH CET 2024 Application Form. Candidates have to fill out and submit an application before the due date, as mentioned officially.
Candidates should review the guidelines below to complete the MH CET Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates can fill the MH CET 2024 Application Form online mode only.
- Candidates can do one registration with one email ID and one mobile number.
- MH CET 2024 application for registration will be started in March 2024.
- Candidates have to apply before April 2024.
- Candidates can apply for MH CET 2024 Application Form till April 2024 by paying a late fee.
- At the time of form filling, candidates must upload their passport-size scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must fill in all details carefully, as no changes in Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, or Mobile No. And Email ID will be permitted to access the data once submitted the Application Form.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the filled-in Application Form; it will be needed at the admission process.
Candidates can pay Application Form fees online mode. An online medium such as Credit/Debit Card and Net-banking. Once candidates make a payment, it will not be refunded back. Check below the following point of application fees.
The application fee can be paid online through a Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application will be as follows:
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates: Rs. 800/-.
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: 600/-.
MH CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria to appear in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Authority has provided specific eligibility to apply for MH CET 2024. Here we provide the basic eligibility required to apply for MH CET 2024 offered courses.
Those for Health Science Courses should be clearing HSC/12th or another related exam, including the subject’s PCB and English from a reputed University. The students must be physically fit. Those from General Class must get 50%; conversely, those from OBC, Scheduled Tribe, and Scheduled Classes must secure 45%. Unani & Ayurveda Courses must be born on or before 1st October 2003, whereas those from other Health Courses must be born on or after 31st December 2003.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in Engineering and Pharmacy courses:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass class HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate passed physics and mathematics along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects in the qualifying exam.
MH CET 2024 Exam Dates
In the table below, candidates will learn about MH CET 2024 Application Form. Candidates should know about MH CET 2024 exam events when they will be held, date, time, etc.
Candidates can check the expected dates to complete the MH CET Application Form.
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts||March 2024|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||April 2024|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form (with an additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)||April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||To be Announced|
|MH CET 2024 Exam|
16th April – 2nd May 2024
|Announcement of Result||To be Announced|
|Counselling starts||To be Announced|
How to Apply for MH CET 2024 Application Form
MH CET registration 2024 will be done online mode only. Candidates can fill out applications on the Official Website. Candidates must follow the steps below to register the application without any hassle.
Here are the steps to complete the MH CET online application 2024 form process.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘New User Registration.
- Fill valid email Id and mobile number.
- Now, click o ‘Apply Now button.
- Fill in the details such as personal, contact, category, gender, date of birth, education, etc.
- After that, click on the “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Upload scanned photo (file between 15 KB to 50 KB) and signature (file between 5 KB to 50 KB) in JPEG format.
- Click on the “Click here to upload images’ button to upload the images.
- Choose the file and click on the ‘Upload‘ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Continue‘ button to process further.
- Now make a payment by clicking the ‘Pay Now tab.
- Choose the payment option and pay the requisite fee.
- After successful payment, click the “Generate MHT CET 2024 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
- Take the printout and keep it with you for further use.
MH CET 2024 Application Procedures
- The form has been made available at the site from the 1st week of February 2024, and there is no other medium except online through the form accessible to the applicants. The students must visit the official page to get the online form.
- The page will be directed to the Application Form link available there, so in simple language, you are to click on the MH CET 2024.
- Through the mentioned link, the aspirants must put together some application details such as email, contact no, and password to register.
- After that, they must fix a passport-size photo and signature, which must be 50 KB to the Application Form.
- The file should be attached in the form of a JPEG.
- Before they start filling in the necessary details, such as the applicant’s name, name of parents, date of birth, address, and other details, you must go through them for their confirmation.
For any other queries about MH CET 2024 Application Form, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.