Latest Applications Open 2023:
MH CET 2023 Notification has been released now. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam. It is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra.
There is a degree course for MH CET 2023 i.e. Health Sciences, Pharmacy, and Engineering. In engineering, the test is performed in offline mode, and its online practice tests are also available.
Candidates want to first register for MH CET 2023 website And only then/can make the payment at the branches of SBI. Commissioner State CET CELL will allow the center for examination.
MH CET 2023 Notification – Released
MH CET 2023 Notification
The entire candidate who wants to apply for MH CET 2023 is reminded that original documents are mandatory. At the time of appearing for the preferred form the filling process.
If a candidate fails to produce original documents at the time of preference form filling, the candidate will not be allowed to fill the preference form. This is already informed to all the candidates as per MH CET Information Brochure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates can get the MH CET 2023 Exam Dates from the table given below.
List of Documents Required at the time of Counseling
- Valid Photo I.D Proof (Anyone)- School / College ID Proof, Identity card/Aadhar card/Admit card of HSC or equivalent examination.
- And downloaded the Online Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card of MH-CET
- A copy of the downloaded MH-CET Statement of Marks.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for the issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. Indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian.’
- Domicile Certificate of candidates from Maharashtra State (If applicable).
- HSC (or equivalent) examination statement of marks.
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for the date of Birth)
- SSC (or equivalent) statement of marks.
- Medical fitness certificate.
The following documents are essential to support the claim, failing which the claim will not be granted.
- For constitutional reservation claim.
- Caste certificate.
- Caste Validity Certificate (CVC).
- Non Creamy Layer certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3 & OBC including SBC).
- Specified Reservation Claims As per MH-CET 2023 Brochure.
- Defense Category
- The person with a disability (PWD) claim
- MKB claim (Annexure E) (d) HA claim (Annexure F)
- Additional Weighting Claim (Annexure G)
- Hyderabad / Goa Liberation (HGL)
- Freedom Fighter (FF)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
General eligibility and eligibility for constitutional reservation and the specified reservation will be finalized after document verification. If the candidate does not produce the relevant documents at the time of counseling and preference form filling, the claim will not be granted. No claim/ no change in the claim will be allowed after filling out the preference form.
The preference form duly filled by the candidate shall be scanned and the data thus generated shall be given to the candidate for verification of the choices of courses/colleges exercised by him/her. After verification, the candidate will report a discrepancy if any in the data and it will be duly corrected according to his/her preference form.
If the candidate does not report at the verification counter, it will be presumed that the data entered against his/her name is correct, and corrections will not be made at a later date.
A person with Disability (PwD)
The Person with a Disability category is permitted to fill the preference form, and their admission under the PwD category is subject to final eligibility ascertained by special (Notified) medical boards constituted for this purpose at four regional centers.
The candidate must satisfy other conditions of eligibility at MH CET 2023 examination criteria for selection to MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS etc. Courses as prescribed for the respective category.
For the convenience of all such candidates who have claimed specified reservations under the Persons with Disability category, the ‘Special Medical Board’ along with the preference form filling procedure set out above will be conducted as per the schedule.
After you finish your registration for MH CET, you shall be provided with a unique MH CET Registration No. and password.
- Please note that emails to candidates and Login on “https://mhtcet2021.mahaonline.gov.in/” (Accessed by MH CET Registration No. & Password) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you enter on the registration form will be treated as your primary email address, and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add ‘admissions@MHCET2021.co.in’, as trusted source in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails, or they will get delivered to your Spam/Junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHCET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on “www.MHCET2021.co.in”, you need to check for emails from MH CET at frequent intervals.
If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of registering, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please email to ‘email@example.com’ citing your primary email id or call center no 0120- 4055011 between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on all working days.
OMR Answer Sheet
- Use only a black ink ball pen to darken/mark the appropriate circle.
- Should completely fill the circle and Mark should be dark.
- Mark/darken only one circle for each entry. The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to an invalid/incorrect response.
- A lightly/faintly marked/darkened circle may also be treated as an inaccurate/wrong method of marking and may not be read by the Optical Scanner.
- Marking should only be done in the space provided.
- Please do not fold the answer sheet and do not make any stray marks on it.
If you have any other Questions related to MH CET 2023 Notification, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.