Latest Applications Open 2024:
MJPRU M.Sc. Result 2023 has been released. This university releases M.Sc. A 1st and 2nd-year result on the university’s official website for the academic year 2023. This university releases all the results on the official website of the university.
The official website is given below to check the result from here on this page itself. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, shortly named MJPRU, is the state university. This university is located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. This university was established in the year 1975.
M.Sc. is done after graduation, and those candidates who have a B.Sc. in their HSC are eligible. The candidates can check the result on this page as well as on the official website of the university. This university declares the result only on the official website of the university.
MJPRU M.Sc. Result 2023 – Declared
M.Sc. stands for Masters in Science. This course is of 2 2-year course which is done after graduation. After graduation, this course can be done before that not.
All the candidates must have average marks in their degree and should be eligible to be admitted for an M.Sc. course at the university or college.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
This is the postgraduate course which is done only after the degree of graduation for the academic year 2023.
A summary of the Exam results is given below
- Name of University- MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (UP)
- Exam- M.Sc. exam 2023
- Year of Exam-1st & Final Year
- Exam Date-February/ March 2023
- Result Date-June 2023 (Expected)
- Official website-www.mjpru.ac.in
- The result of the M.Sc. is yet to be declared by the university for the academic year 2023.
- The result is expected by July 2023 by the university.
- For more detail and information, please visit the official website.
How to Check MJPRU M.Sc Result
Visit the official website of MJP Rohilkhand University clicks on “Direct Link to Check MJP Rohilkhand MSC Courses Regular & Private Result.”
On the board result portal, click UG & PG Result & then select M.Sc. following part result.
- Choose the result method between Name Wise and Roll number wise
- For Roll number wise results – enter your roll number and click on get result button
- For MJPRU Name Wise Result – Enter your name and father’s name (at least three letters of each name) & click on get the result.
- Then print your result and take a printout as a duplicate MJP Rohilkhand University (Regular & Private) mark sheet.
Important Points for Result 2023
The university releases all the results only on the official website of the university.
- The candidate’s performance will declare the result.
- Thank you for giving your time. Please keep visiting our page.
For any other queries about MJPRU M.Sc. Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.