Latest Applications Open 2023:
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. In the state of Madhya Pradesh, official authorities of the state are responsible for conducting an admission procedure for the eligible Applicants and providing the opportunity to them to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is also known as MPPEB. The Entrance exam is conducted every year and is known as MP Nursing Entrance Exam.
We request that the Applicants who want to get more details related to the eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, test pattern, and other details can refer to the details given below in this article.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||MP B.Sc Nursing|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
|Online Application Form||February 2024|
|Submission Date of the Application Form||March 2024|
|Correction of the Application Form||February 2024|
|Due Date of Form Correction||March 2024|
|Admit Card||June 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2024|
|Answer key||To be announced|
|Final Answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
|Online Counseling||To be announced|
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the Application form is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released in February 2024.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university to get the Application form.
- However, Applicants need to fill out the Application form in online mode only.
- At the time of filing the Application form, Applicants need to enter some basic required details in the form as well as upload some necessary documents like photographs, signatures, etc.
- Applicants need to upload above mention documents in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- But before submitting the Application form Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled Application form.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Fee
The important information related to the Application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
- General category Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 400/- as an Application fee for the Entrance exam.
- However, reserved category Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as an Application fee for the Entrance exam.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the Application fee in online mode only.
- Application fee needs to be deposited by debit card, credit card, or net banking of any bank.
- We recommend that the Applicants pay the Application fee before the due date to appear for the Entrance exam.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
- One must have passed the HSC exam in the science stream from a recognized board or university.
- Physics, Chemistry, and any one of biology, forestry, mathematics, or agriculture must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the Entrance exam.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Pattern
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates will be announced soon.
- The Entrance exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- The question paper of the Entrance exam will be published in English and Hindi language.
- Objective-type questions will be asked in the Entrance exam.
- The question paper of the Entrance exam will contain 200 questions in total.
- Three hours of duration will be provided to the Applicants to solve the paper.
- One mark will be provided to the Applicants for each correct answer.
- There are no negative markings in the paper.
To get information about the subjects on which the question paper of the Entrance exam will be based can refer to the table given below:
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Syllabus
NOTE: For more information about the syllabus subject wise Applicants can go through the official website of the university.
Candidates must be well versed in topics such as Dimensions analysis, Unit and Dimensions, S.I, Units, Conservation of momentum and energy, Static and kinetic friction, Hooke’s Law, Stefan’s law, Wave nature of light, Reflection, Refraction, Total internal reflection, Curved mirrors, Lenses, Bohr model of the atom, Surface energy, Velocity of light, Oscillations, Beats and Doppler effect, Human eye, Prism, Electric current, Electric power, etc.
This portion of chemistry will include questions from General chemistry, Organic chemistry, and Inorganic chemistry. Let us see a few topics to start with. Structure of the atom, Solutions, Solid-state, Chemical bond, Nuclear chemistry, Thermos chemistry, Thermodynamics, Crystal lattice, Enthalpy, Rate of reaction, Chemical kinetics, Voltaic cell, Electrochemical, Ion–electron, Arrhenius equation, Faraday’s law, Energy changing due to chemical reaction, Intrinsic energy, Radiocarbon dating, Properties of solids, etc.
Structure organization of the cell, Light, and electron microscopic view of cells, Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microprocessors, parthenogenesis. Fertilization endosperm and embryo development in angiosperms, Bacteriologic, Cyanobacteria, External morphology, Role of plants in human welfare, Enzymes and growth hormones, Prokaryotic and Eukaryotes, etc.
- Structure and function of animal life- animal tissues, connective muscular, skeletal and nerve, Kidney, Lung, Skeleton, Joints, reproductive system, Excretory system, Circulatory system, etc.
- Developmental biology and genetics– Types of eggs, Female reproductive cycle in mammals. Gametogenesis along with the structure of sperm and ovum, Fertilization, Types of cleavage and blastula, development of mammals up to three, Ageing, Germinal layers, Foetal membrane structure and functions in mammals, Growth, and Amniocentesis.
- Taxonomy evolution economic zoology– Pesticides, wild conservation, Cancer types, Smoking, Economic, Origin of life, Human evolution, Theories of organic evolution, Drug addiction, Apiculture, Poultry, Economic Zoology, Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, etc.
Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Prefixes, and Suffixes, Articles and Determiners, Time and tenses, Prepositions and Phrasal verbs, Voices, Narration, Types of the sentence, Common errors, Spelling the correct.
MP B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Admit cards will be made available for the Applicants in online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants who want to appear for the Entrance exam are instructed to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card from the website.
Applicants need to use the Application number and date of birth or password to download the admit card from the official website. To appear for the Entrance exam, the Applicants must carry the admit card along with them at the time of the Entrance exam.
Admit cards will be released a week before the date of the Entrance exam. However, Applicants are instructed to keep the admit card safely till the time of the admission procedure.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Result
Official authorities will announce the results of the Applicants who have successfully cleared the Entrance exam. However, Applicants will be able to get the results of the Entrance exam in online mode only just like the admit card.
Applicants need to visit the official website of the university using the roll number and date of birth to download the results from the website. Applicants are advised to keep some copies of the result for future usage. Results will be announced to the Applicants after a month of the date of completion of the Entrance exam.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Counseling Procedure
Official authorities will conduct a counseling session for the eligible Applicants. It will be conducted for those Applicants who have successfully cleared the Entrance exam and scored well in the Entrance exam. Applicants who have scored well in the Entrance exam are instructed to appear for the counseling session on the decided date and time. The details of the counseling schedule such as date and time will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the Applicants.
However, the counseling session will be conducted after the declaration of the results. In the counseling session, Applicants will get admission to the institution. And Applicants are instructed to submit all necessary documents in the counseling session for verification.
For any other queries about MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.