Latest Applications Open 2023:
Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) is the popular authority, which has managed the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET) and through this test, applicants will get a good opportunity of a teaching job in the various schools of Mizoram State.
Those applicants who want to make their career in the teaching field can apply in the Mizoram TET Examination through online mode by visiting the official website of MBSE.
Here, Candidates will get the detailed information of the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test through this article in which includes Mizoram TET Eligibility 2024.
Mizoram TET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Those candidates are wishing to become the teacher of upper and primary classes in the schools of Mizoram, they can apply in the Mizoram TET test based on their Eligibility Criteria.
The Mizoram TET Examination is divided into Paper I and Paper-II. The Paper I exam is for primary teachers and the Paper-II exam is for upper primary teachers.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The Eligibility Criteria of Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test for primary and upper primary teachers are given below
For Paper 1 (Primary Level)
- Applicant should have passed 12th with at least 45% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education from any recognized institute.
- Applicants having a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th and completed 4 years
- Those who have possessed a Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2 Year Diploma in special education are also eligible.
For Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level)
- Applicants with a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level along with a four years degree in B.Sc. Ed./BA. Ed is eligible to apply for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Notification.
- Applicants possessed graduation degree (BA/BSC/BCOM) with at least 50% mark and passed/appearing in B.Ed/2 year diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ 1-year B.ED (Special Education) can also apply.
- Applicants from the reserved categories will be given a relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks.
Mizoram TET Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will not be done specifically through the Mizoram TET Examination.
- Those applicants who have applied for the exam will be declared qualified only if they score minimum cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by MBSE. So far, MBSE has not given clarity on the cutoff marks, and the same can be checked in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET
- Usually, the Applicants belonging to General Category must score 60% of marks in TET to qualify for the exam. The cutoff percentage for other categories will be different. TET score will have weightage in the teacher recruitment process.
Mizoram TET Application Form 2024
Based on Eligibility Criteria, candidates can apply for the Mizoram TET Examination by filling the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website of the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
Applicants should have to fill the Application Form with all of the correct and complete details. At the time of filing an Application Form, applicants also have to make the payment of the application fee.
If you any query regarding Mizoram TET Eligibility Criteria 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.