Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test that is also called MUCLET is conducted every year for taking admission in Five-year management and law degree course BBA LLB Hons. You can apply for the application form from the month of March 2018. The students can load the form from the site wwws.mu.ac.in/MUCLET. Those who want to apply for the form must be providing the information in the precise manner. The medium of the exam is offline with the language designed in English language. The type of the questions will be objective. Needless to say, there will be no negative marking in the exam. The exam will continue till two hours. There will be 100 questions in the exam. If you are not familiar with the question, then you can skip that question and move to the next one as you will get two hours to get finished with the exam.
To get started with the application form, you will have to go to the official site of the university. The exam is believed to be conducting in July 2018. Those willing to appear in the exam must present the application form according to the decided date. The form will be made available at the site of university. The admission is taken as per merit and skill of the students and those who are selected will be taking admission.
To get admission, you must be completing 20 years at the time of admission.
The aspirants will be considering for the exam having 45% marks but the aspirants from SC, ST must be having 40%.
The students should be completing 10th and 12th standard from some famous institute with the marks obtained 45%.
The Application Fee
Aspirants from General quota will have to pay RS.500 and those belonging to Reserved quota will be needed to pay RS.250.
Reaching the pages, you will get the link through which you access the information about the application form. The applicants can pay the fee through the demand draft and the payment through cash, moneyorder, personal cheques will not be considered valid.
The process to apply
- The first stage in the application form filling procedure will be to begin with the official page that is www.mu.ac.in/MUCET
- Then enter the important details such as personal information, academic information, category, course. The thing to be mentioned is you pay the fee for selecting the course.
- When you have provided the details, it will be making sense to check them whether they are correct or not.
- If you are confirmed, then you will receive the password and email ID that you have to keep withy you
- Then load the application form from the site from the mobile phone, or other medium.
- In the end, you will need to pay the application fee and then get it sent along with the demand draft and some important document at the University National Law School, University of Mumbai.
- Then keep the copy of the application form that is going to be used in the admission procedures.