Latest Applications Open 2023:
Nalanda Open University B.Ed 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon The Nalanda Open University offers admission to the candidates in a 2-year B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course through Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test. In this examination, every year many of the applicants appear on the basis of eligibility criteria.
Those applicants are aspiring to get admission in the B.Ed course at the various campuses of Nalanda Open University; they can apply in this test by filling and submitting the application form through online mode.
From this content, applicants will know the detailed information of Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission application dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and procedure of filling the application form.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Application Form 2024
Candidates wishing to get admission in Bachelor of Education course in the various colleges of Nalanda Open University must have to apply in the Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test by filling the application form through online mode and application form details as mentioned below.
- The Nalanda Open University B.Ed CET Application Form will be available online mode.
- From the 4th week of April to the 3rd week of May 2024, the application form will be provided to the candidates.
- As per the instructions provided to the candidates, the application form can be filled.
- In the application form, candidates should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- Payment can be done by using credit, debit cards, and net banking.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the applicants to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years and there is no upper age limit to apply.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/ Humanities/ Commerce/ Social Science and 55% marks in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Relaxation: Here is the relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST/BC/EBC/PWD candidates.
- Experience: Candidates should have completed an NCTE recognized teacher training course in regular mode.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Application Dates 2024
There are the important dates of Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission mentioned below for the applicants; those are wishing to get admission.
Documents Required during Application Process
Candidates should have to carry these required documents to fill the Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission application form and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in Nalanda Open University B.Ed
On the official website of Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission, the application form of B.Ed CET will be available. Those applicants are wishing to get admission to the B.Ed course in the affiliated colleges of Nalanda Open University; they can fill the application form through online mode by following the steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, candidates need to go on the official website of Nalanda Open University.
- Applicants have to click on the link to apply for the B.Ed course provided on the official webpage.
- The applicants can fill the application form by entering all the details such as personal, contact details, and educational qualifications.
- Candidates have to fill in their 12 digit aadhaar number and then click on the submit button.
- They have to fill in their application number, transaction number, and date of birth.
- They have to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form and submit it.
- They need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using a Credit/Debit Card and submit the application form completely and take a printout of it.
All those candidates who are going to apply in Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test must have to check this article provided above. Here are the details of the Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission application form provided for the candidates and they will get to know about the important schedule, applying procedure, and eligibility criteria.
If you have any other quires about Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.