Latest Applications Open 2023:
NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form will be Started Soon. NANNAYACET full form is Nannaya Common Entrance Test which is conducted every year for candidates. The authority of Adikavi Nannaya University conducts the exam.
This exam is a National Level Entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can enter into various PG courses like M.Sc., M.Com., M.A., M.Ed., M.P.Ed, and MHRM, etc.
Here on this page, candidates will find details about the NANNAYACET 2024, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
NANNAYACET 2024 Application Correction – Started Soon
NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- The NANNAYACET 2024 Application form will be avail by University on the online official website at www.aknudoa.in.
- Candidates interested in applying can fill the application form either online or by offline mode.
- NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form can be filled by May 2024.
- Fill the information in the application form properly and accurately.
- After that upload, the recent photograph and signature both should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Registration will be done successfully after the payment is made using online payment methods like Debit/Credit card or Net banking only.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH category have to pay Rs 300/- plus Bank Charges and General Category needs to pay Rs 500/– plus Bank Charges of NANNAYACET 2024 as application fees.
NANNAYACET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding NANNAYACET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed the UG degree from Universities recognized by any state or central government or appearing the final year exam candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates can apply who has the 3 years of a degree of Bachelor which should be in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or either in 11+1+3 pattern from Universities recognized by any state or central government and also have to secure minimum marks by AKNU are eligible to apply.
- Distance education bachelor degree holder candidates (without 10+2+3 pattern) are also eligible to apply but they will need to submit the residence certificate as proof.
- Candidates other than the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply who have a Bachelor’s Degree in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.L. and B.L from recognized by Govt or Universities.
- Percentage: to enter into all arts, M.Ed. And science and engineering courses, Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates- 45% marks) in the Group Subjects (Part II).
- Age limit: Candidates who wants to apply age should be above twenty-one year of age at the time taking admission.
NANNAYACET 2024 Application Dates
In the below section, candidates can check the important dates of NANNAYACET 2024 such as Online Application process start date, Last date for submission of online Applications, and the Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications, etc.
|Commencement of Online Application Form (Out)||To be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS with Late Fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500)||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)||To be announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form:
- NANNAYACET 2024 Application form along with the information brochure will be released by the university official online website at aknudoa.in.
- Candidates can fill the application form online as well as through offline mode.
- In the application write the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- After that pay, the application fees using online/offline mode via Debit or Credit card or online banking only via Bill Desk.
- Take the copies of fill-in NANNAYACET 2024 application form for further reference.
If you any queries regarding NANNAYACET 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.