Latest Applications Open 2023:
National Museum Institute 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. National Museum Institute is referred to as National Museum Institute of the History of Art Conservation and Museology is a Deemed University that was registered on January 27, 1989.
It offers admission in various courses of PG Courses – MA, and Other Courses- Ph.D. (all disciplines). National Museum Institute is affiliated with the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Here we are providing details about National Museum Institute 2024 including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
National Museum Institute 2024 Application – Released Soon
National Museum Institute 2024 Application Form
National Museum Institute 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. To register, the applier must fill out the National Museum Institute 2024 application form. All candidates applying have to submit filled National Museum Institute 2024 applications form before the maturity date.
Here we have provided some important instructions regarding National Museum Institute admission form 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Application Form 2024 of National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation & Museology will be available on the official website.
- All National Museum Institute 2024 Application forms will be available for different courses.
- Candidates will need to keep important documents like a photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan for future reference, and all the essential certificates.
National Museum Institute 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All applied candidates have to check the National Museum Institute 2024 eligibility criteria before filling in the application form. Check the criteria of whether you can apply or not. To enter in various, PG and other courses candidates need to fulfill the National Museum Institute 2024 eligibility criteria.
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria of some courses offered by the National Museum Institute:
M.A. (History of Art): Candidates should complete a graduate degree from a recognized University. The candidates should gain 50% of marks in each subject. The candidate’s background must be social studies, fine arts, and liberal arts. A total of 25% of seat reservations provided as per the government of India rules.
M.A. (Conservation): A candidate must complete a graduate degree from a recognized university. A candidate must be passed in the 10+2 examinations with a background of History, Geography, Anthropology, Archaeology. A total of 15% of seat reservations provided as per the government of India rules.
M.A. (Museology): Candidates must qualify in BA, BSC, BFA, in any discipline and aggregate of 505 of marks in all subjects. Candidates’ background should be related to the History of Art and Museum Studies. A total of 15% of seat reservations provided as per the government of India rules.
National Museum Institute 2024 Important Dates
Here, University providing the exam schedule for the National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation & Museology entrance exam 2024.
For PG Courses
|Availability of Application Form||July 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||August 2024|
NMHIACM 2024 Application Process
Eligible candidates can fill and submit application form through online/offline mode. To get registered successfully candidates have to follow the given below steps to fill the NMHIACM 2024 application form.
Here we are providing the step by step procedure to fill the NMHIACM 2024 Application Form:
- Aspirants who are interested to join in the NMHIACM institute can fill the application form online from the official website @ www.nmi.ac.in.
- The application forms are already opened on the official website.
- The candidates are supposed to fill the application forms in online mode only.
- The NMHIACM Examinations will be conducted in offline mode.
- All the eligible candidates are able to apply for this NMHIACM Admissions 2024.
- Candidates must carry all the certificates while filling the National Museum Institute Application forms.
- Candidates fill the application form by visiting the official web portal @ www.nmi.ac.in.
- After visiting the website then search for the link National Museum Institute Application form 2024.
- Click and open the link which is appeared on the screen.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, phone number, email id, etc., After filling all the columns click on the submit.
- Before submitting the National Museum Institute Application once verify all the details which you have entered on the online application form. Download a copy for future reference.
If you have any other National Museum Institute 2024 Application Form questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.