Latest Applications Open 2024:
NEET MDS 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 16th February 2023. The application Form has been released on 9th January 2023. The NEET MDS (National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination Masters of Dental Sciences) and this entrance test is conducted to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate programs in Dentistry offered at various medical colleges in India at the state or institutional level.
Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to the MDS programs; can apply for the examination of NEET MDS online mode by visiting the official website of the National Board of Examinations.
Applicants will be able to fill out the application form for NEET MDS based on their Eligibility Criteria. Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information about NEET MDS which includes the NEET MDS Application, Application Dates, and Procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
NEET MDS 2023 Application – Started
NEET MDS 2023 Application Form has been released on 9th January 2023. Click Here to Apply Online.
NEET MDS 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Before the last date of submitting the application form and they should have filled out all of the information correctly and completed the application form.
After completing all of the details, candidates have to submit it and also take a printout of it.
NEET MDS Application Dates 2023
There are the important dates of the NEET MDS application form has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
Procedure to fill NEET MDS 2023 Application Form
The following are procedure has mentioned below for candidates to fill the application form and they have to follow it.
Candidates firstly have to register themselves by entering the required details and after registering themselves, they will get a login ID to fill the application form.
To fill the application form, candidates have to click on the next page and read all of the instructions mentioned on the official website.
Filling up the details
Applicants should have to fill all of the correct and complete details in the application form and the details would be
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Information Bulletin/Instructions): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent color passport size photograph with white background (see “Upload Image Instructions” under “General Links”)
- Image of signature (see “Upload Image Instructions” under “General Links”)
- Image of thumb impression (see “Upload Image Instructions” under “General Links”)
- Educational Qualification Details
- Academic Details
- Internship Details
- Medical Registration Details
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates should have to pay the application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card and net banking.
Candidates should complete the payment in 30 minutes to avoid transaction failure. In case of any errors, the selected time and venue will be released.
The prescribed exam fee of Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through a payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking. F
The requisite application fee for NEET MDS 2023 will be Rs.3750/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.2750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through online mode.
Submit the Application form
After filling all of the details in the application form, candidates should have to submit it and check all of the details before submitting them. Applicants should have to take the printout of the application form for future use and keep it safe until the last procedure of admission.
If you any query regarding NEET MDS Application Form 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.