Latest Applications Open 2023:
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test is shortly known as NHTET and this test is organized by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India to shortlist the candidates for the post of teacher in the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NHTET by filling out the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website.
From this article, candidates will be able to know detailed information of the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) in which includes the NHTET Exam Pattern.
NHTET Exam Pattern 2023
Those applicants who have applied in the NHTET; should have to prefer the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the better preparation of the Examination. Candidates will be able to know the structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern.
The Exam Pattern will have the number of questions, type of questions and marking scheme, etc. The Exam Pattern details as mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The Test will consist of three papers. All three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held once in a calendar year. However, in case of insufficient candidates are qualified, the NCHMCT can hold the exam twice in a calendar year. The test will be held on a single day in two separate sessions as under:
- Paper-I: First (1 hour from 09.00 am to 10.00 am) – 50 Questions; 100 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks)
- Paper-II: First (1 hour, from 10.30 am to 11.30 am) – 50 Questions; 100 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks)
- Paper-III: Second (2 hours, from 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm) – 100 Questions; 200 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks)
- Paper-I, II: Negative Marking – ½ marks for each wrong answer or for double attempted
- Paper-III: Negative Marking – 0 marks for the questions not attempted
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet
- The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be mentioned in the call letter/ hall ticket.
NHTET Syllabus 2023
Applicants must have to Prefer the Syllabus for the better Preparation of Examination and the NCHMCT National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern will be helpful in scheduling the preparation for the Tourism and Hospitality Institute Management System National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test Written Exam.
If you have any queries regarding NHTET Exam Pattern 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.