Latest Applications Open 2024:
NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. The National Institute Of Technology Agartala (NIT Agartala), is a technology-oriented institute of advanced education instituted by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in Agartala, India. It was founded as Tripura Engineering At a university in 1965 and declared the national Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2006. Was recognized as the institute of national significance by an act of the parliament.
The Institute is now known as a knowledge hub, with an introduction of more expert subjects such as hydro informatics and aeronautics. NIT Agartala is the very first NIT in India to possess Kendriya Vidyalaya within the Campus itself. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala is also known as an NIT Agartala or NITA, is a technology-based institution about higher education.
This institute is offering nine undergraduate programs in engineering. It also offers postgraduate courses such As M.Tech, dual degree (B.Tech+M.Tech, B.Sc.+M.Sc.), MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. in various branches of Engineering and Technology. Admission to all the courses would be based on the various entrance tests. Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria prior to application.
NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Notification – Application Releasing soon
NIT Agartala 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the NIT Agartala 2023 Important Dates
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Available on Application Form||1st week of March 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||1st week of July 2023|
|Uploading the name of short-listed & eligible candidates for PA||To be Announced|
|Institute level test (written)||To be Announced|
|Result of shortlisting and eligible candidates for PA, GD & PI for Institute level test||To be Announced|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD&PI with original document for verification||To be Announced|
|Uploading list of selected candidates||To be Announced|
|Last date of submission of admission fee for provisional admission through online transfer to A/C||To be Announced|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission with a refund||To be Announced|
|Notification of vacant seats if available||To be Announced|
|Provisional admission of the waiting list||To be Announced|
NIT Agartala 2023 Application Form
Candidates can be applied online at the official website of the institute.
- NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon.
- The application charge is INR 500 for OP and OB candidates as well as INR 300 for SC and ST candidates.
- The fee should be paid through the online payment gate of NIT Agartala.
- The fee for online application forms may be paid out through Credit/ Debit cards as well as for the offline forms, it can be paid in cash.
- Candidates should appear for the interview/written test with a printed out of the application form along with a series of photocopies of all the documents.
- The candidate should also bring in original documentation of all duplicates for verification.
- NITA offers scholarships to the candidates on the grounds of the merit marked in the entrance exam. Regular full-time scholars could be awarded a scholarship as per MHRD /Institute guidelines and norms.
NIT Agartala 2023 Application Fee
|OP/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.500/-|
NIT Agartala 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIT Agartala 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech||Computer Science Engineering||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination||On the basis of merit of 10+2/JEE marks.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||Energy System||Candidates must have passed their Board examination, with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PD) in their 12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination.|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||Applied Chemistry|
|Mathematics and Computing|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Thermal Science and Engineering|
|Water Resources Engineering|
|Power Electronics & Drives|
|Power System Engineering|
|Micro Electronics and VLSI Technology|
|Humanities and Social Science|
NIT Agartala 2023 Admissions Process
Admission to all the courses is based upon various entrance tests. Candidates need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria before the application. Eligible candidates must register themselves for admission into their desired courses. The registration procedure for the concerned entrance examination pick up the admission in NIT Agartala courses:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of the concerned entrance exam
- Step 3: Sign up with a valid contact number and e-mail id
- Step 4: Opt for the technical/ management institute in the order of preference
- Step 5: Pay the application fee depending on your course and category.
Note: Candidates are informed of the admit card of the respective entrance exam in connection with their registered contact details.
Applicants have to visit the official website of the entrance exam in order to download the admit card.
NIT Agartala 2023 Selection Procedure
The procedure for the selection of B.Tech aspirants is based on the candidate’s marks obtained in JEE Main conducted by NTA.
The seats are assigned by the JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority), NIT Agartala does not have any involvement in it.
MCA admissions are performed on the entrance basis – applicant’s marks obtained in NIM CET.
M.Tech, as well as Ph.D. applicants, will be admitted based on their marks obtained in GATE, then a Personal Interview conducted by the institute itself.
If you any queries regarding NIT Agartala Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com