Latest Applications Open 2024:
IT Calicut MBA 2024 Important Dates will be Announced Soon. The NIT (National Institute of Technology) Calicut was also known as Calicut Regional Engineering College, and this college is located in Calicut city. It is one of the famous institutes of technical education in India. National Institute of Technology, Calicut, offers admission to candidates in 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in the School of Management Studies (SOMS).
National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007), namely, the National Institute of Technology.
This content will give applicants complete information on NIT Calicut MBA Admission dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
NIT Calicut MBA Important Dates 2024
Those applicants who wish to get admission to the MBA program at the National Institute of Technology; must have to know about the important dates mentioned below.
|Application forms available||March 2024|
|last date to fill out the application form||March 2024|
|List of candidates selected for GD/PI||April 2024|
|GD/PI date||April 2024|
|Publication of result/ Rank list||May 2024|
NIT Calicut MBA Application Form 2024
The NIT Calicut MBA 2024 Application Form can be filled out till the due date on the official website. Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered by the School of Management Studies (SOMS); can fill out the application form by the following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- On the webpage, applicants must register by entering the required details.
- After registration, candidates must register by submitting the required details such as personal details, educational qualifications, and other details.
- They must upload their passport-size photograph and signature per the prescribed format.
- After entering all these details, candidates must submit it to the Chairperson PG Admissions at the National Institute of Technology, Calicut, along with a demand draft of Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC and ST candidates) as per last year.
Documents to keep carry to fill Application Form
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th certificate
- Mark the list of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses and diplomas.
- Passport-size photograph which should not be older than three months.
- Copy of CAT admit card/ CAT scorecard
- Copy of community certificate (for OBC candidates)
- Copy of SC/ST certificate
- Copy of date of birth proof
- Copy of medical certificate
- Copy of class 12th mark sheet
- work experience certificate
NIT Calicut MBA Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants want to complete their MBA programs in various specializations from the National Institute of Technology, Calicut; they must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
- The applicants must be qualified for a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% for general and 55% for the SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation must also have to apply. If they are selected, then they will be selected provisionally.
- You must also appear for the CAT exam for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2024.
- The sponsored candidates must appear for the CAT or CMAT exam.
For any other queries regarding the NIT Calicut Exam Dates MBA 2024, you can ask us by commenting below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.