Latest Applications Open 2024:
NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Rourkela will be ranked 16th in NIRF 2024 Rankings among engineering universities in India. The Institute is offering 2 undergraduate, 3 postgraduate courses in sector management and technology.
It also offers doctoral programs in many disciplines. NITR comprises a total of 330 faculties, 6315 undergraduates, and 20 ministries. NIT Rourkela Admission occurs through national-level entrance exams for example in the JEE Main, CAT, and GATE. A) One can take admission into the Undergraduate program (B.Tech, B.Arch, Dual Degree B.Tech & M.Tech, A Built-in M.Sc.) at NIT Rourkela only through the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) following the qualifying JEE Main Examination of this same year. No other medium of admission can be found at NIT Rourkela.
NIT Rourkela is located about 7 km away from the railway station and the closest airport Ranchi at a distance of 172 km. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela founded in 1961. It lies Odisha. It offers 19 courses at Undergraduate, 35 at Postgraduate, and 5 at a research-level. It is also proposing 18 five-year Integrated courses. All the courses are being provided in full-time mode.
NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Notification – Application Releasing soon
NIT Rourkela 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the NIT Rourkela 2024 Important Dates
|Available on Application Form
|4th week of May 2024
|Last Date of Application Form
|3rd week of June 2024
|Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Application
|4th week of June 2024
|Publication of Short List for GD and PI
|2nd week of July 2024
|GD, Personal Interview
|To be Announced
|Date of Admission
|3rd week of July 2024
|Registration for the 1st Semester
|3rd week of July 2024
|Starting of class for the 1st Semester
|4th week of July 2024
NIT Rourkela 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check the NIT Rourkela 2024 Application Form Details
- NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon.
- Register and then log on to the official website of NIT, Rourkela.
- Click on a ‘Apply online’ option.
Fill in all the necessary details:
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualifications
- Upload the required documents and then click on submit.
- Submit the form and proceed to pay all the application fees of INR. 500/-
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- For Ph.D. sponsored candidates must submit a scanned copy of the sponsorship certificate at the same time as submitting the online application.
- Applicants are not required to send out a hard copy of the application form or any other documents.
- Candidates, when they called for an interview, have to submit a signed copy of the application form, a set of photocopies of all the required documents, and an original sponsorship certificate.
Chosen contenders have to produce the save the photocopies of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Three passport size photographs
- Application for enrollment on form AC/101 or AC/201 or AC/304
- JEE Main/ GATE/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT Rank card
- Category certificate
NIT Rourkela 2024 last date of submission online admission fee is Rs. 2500/- for MBA.
NIT Rourkela 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIT Rourkela 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|A 10+2 qualifying certificate with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCM stream.
|Computer Science and Engineering
|Electronics and Communication Engineering
|Food Process Engineering
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
|Planning and Architecture
|A 10+2 qualification from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate.
|Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech)
|Electronic Systems and Communication
|10+2 qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM stream.
|Power Control and Drives
|Control and Automation
|Power Electronics and Drive
|Water Resources Engineering
|Mechatronics and Automation
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
|To be eligible for admission to the M.Sc. courses a student must have passed B.Sc. with the proposed specialization as a relevant subject.
|B.A, B.Sc, B.Com or B.Tech degree in any discipline with 50 % marks or 5.50/10 CGPA in aggregate.
|Candidate must have passed B.Tech with 60% marks or 6.5/CGPA in aggregate.
|M.Tech. Research/ Ph.D.
|For M.Tech: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MCA/ M.B.B.S./ B.V.Sc./ M.Sc/ M.A./ MBA/ M.Com with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5/10 CGPA.
For Ph.D.: Candidate must have M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm in relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate in UG or PG degree. Or B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm or equivalent with CGPA of 7.0 or 65% marks Or MBBS/ B.V.Sc. Candidates with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
|MA/ M.Com./ MBA/ M.Sc. in Humanities or Social Science or Management with 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate
NIT Rourkela 2024 Selection Process
Candidates must check the NIT Rourkela 2024 Selection Process
- Admission to all B.Tech, Int. MSc. and dual degree programs are made through JEE Mains. The counseling for this is done by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- Admission will be made available to the GATE qualified candidates that are tracked by Common Counselling for M.Tech (CCMT).
- If seats remain vacant following the GATE qualified candidates, in some specific low popular Specializations, admission can be made available to Non-GATE candidates.
For M.Sc, MA, MBA
- The selection of the M.Sc.prgram will be conducted on the basis of the candidate’s score in IIT-JAM.
- Admission to the M.A. (Developmental Studies) will be conducted on the basis of NITR criteria for selection.
- Admission to the MBA program will be carried out on the basis of scores of National level entrance tests like the CAT, MAT, XAT or GMAT followed by GD and PI.
- Admission would be based on the Written test and/or Interview performed by the Institute.
Admission to all courses offered through NIT Rourkela is done in online mode only. Eligible candidates can visit the institute’s official website and submit their application form.
The final selection for the reception is based on the merit scored in the following examinations performed at the national level:
|Accepted Exam Name
|CAT/ MAT/ XAT
If you any queries regarding NIT Rourkela Admission 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com